Chapter 31- The reward

Start from the beginning

I admit that just the idea of that act alone sounded really nice to me, to say the least, and no matter how guilty it made me feel, I couldn't help it and fantasized about it a lot, and now that I was finally brave enough to do just that, it felt amazing.

I liked everything about it, feeling him in my mouth, looking up at him, hearing his heavy breath and soft moans, his exposed attractive thighs, his hand that was pulling my hair, and how he looked like he enjoyed what I was doing.

He started moaning more and more as I continued, "fuck Tae... You're doing great... I'm going to..." he managed to say in between his moans, making me feel even more proud of myself before releasing in my mouth.

For a moment, I didn't think about shame, the dirty nature of my actions, or how impure the very nature of my sexuality was, all I could focus on was the intimacy, the wish to show him affection and give him pleasure, and letting go so I could finally have some kind of sexual freedom and fulfillment.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I looked down at him while still trying to stabilize my breath, and watched him satisfied as he was licking my member clean and then looking up at me with innocent eyes while licking his lips, that sight alone was even better than my most wicked fantasies.

I put back on my pants and underwear and picked Taehyung up to sit him on my lap. I wrapped my hands around his waist and looked him straight in the eyes, he looked back into mine while his face was red, he was blushing shyly but was still comfortable enough to maintain eye contact.

"Thank you Tae, you were amazing," I smiled at him and he gave me a small shy smile back, I attached our lips and wanted to give him a loving kiss, but I didn't take into account that he was hard even before we started touching each other and that sucking me off probably turned him on even more, so the moment our lips touched, he immediately began trying to deepen it, making it become more intense.

Only at that moment, I realized that he really was already mine, he was covered with my marks, lips swollen from our kisses, waiting for me to relieve him, sucking on my tongue while his mouth had my taste.

The thought of owning Taehyung made me want him even more, I wanted to have even more as if I just couldn't have enough of him.

We were out of breath and pulled out of the kiss, I looked at him, "Tae, can I ask you something?" He nodded while still staring at my lips, "I enjoyed that a lot, but did you enjoy it?" He looked down and blushed.

"I liked it, it was fun... pleasing you..." I smirked at his statement, that "innocent" boy liked being owned, didn't he? I pushed him onto my bed and attacked his neck while my hand went to his pants and unzipped them before pulling them down.

I was kissing his neck and pleasuring him while listening to him moaning in my ear, and for the first time, I got my sheets dirty with Taehyung's cum, and I felt so good about myself.

After we were done, he put his pants back on and watched me changing the sheets embarrassed, "sorry about that."

I chuckled, "no need to apologize Tae, I'm a clean freak, but that's the kind of dirt I want to be on my bed sheets," "yeah, I know Kookie, I was always impressed by how neat your room is, but now that we live together I'm starting to think that that's an obsession," I laughed at it, "it might be, but I won't get angry with you if you'll mess my room up a little, so don't worry about it."

"I still feel bad though, you changed them for me just yesterday," I gave him a teasing grin, "well when I thought about letting you live with me before suggesting it, I figured that being so close to each other would make them get dirty quite often."

"We're home boys!" We heard my grandma yelling loudly so we could hear her, "say something if you don't want us to come in!" We heard my grandpa outside of our room. I was about to open the door, but I felt Tae grabbing my hand and stopping me.

"Wait, Kookie, they might notice the new sheets..." I started to laugh, "I doubt that they'll notice, but just so you won't worry, if they do, I'll tell them that I spilled hot milk on my bed," I thought that that could be a good excuse since I loved drinking hot milk and I drank it in my room sometimes, but then I remembered that the term "hot milk" was often used to describe sperm, and started laughing as it didn't sound that good anymore, "milk, I spilled milk," I decided to remove the word "hot" and Tae looked confused by my mumbles.

Tae was still worried as I opened the door and let my grandpa in, and as I thought, he didn't even seem to notice anything, he just asked us about our day and offered us launch, and we gladly agreed to the offer because we were so ridiculously horny when we came home, that we actually forgot to eat. I blame Taehyung.     

If you liked it, please don't forget to vote and comment, thank you <3