Chapter 31- The reward

Jungkook's P.O.V

I quickly opened the door to my apartment and got both of us in, he looked at me impatiently and dragged me with him again, this time to my room.

I noticed that he was both excited and nervous at the same time, trying his best to be confident yet still being a bit stressed out, which was perfect because I knew that once I'd start touching him, he would let it all out and relax, not minding to moan, ask for more, or just feel comfortable to do things with me.

This time was a bit different since he was already hard, he pushed me down to sit on the side of my bed and got on my lap, pressing his body against mine, and pressing our lips together. I wrapped my arms around him to bring him even closer and let myself enjoy his mouth, feeling him enjoying mine.

I moved to his neck, kissing it as his moans were turning me on, and felt myself getting hard underneath him.

He continued moaning softly into my ear while I was biting and sucking harder, he threw his head back and the sexual tension was too hard for me to handle. The thought that he went to me to relieve himself alone was enough to drive me crazy.

I kissed his lips again before he suddenly got up, I looked up at him, curious to know what he was up to, and then he got on his knees in front of me. I couldn't find the words to describe what I felt when he did that, I wasn't just excited, that would be an understatement, looking down at Taehyung who was on his knees in between my legs was one of my biggest dreams and most perverted fantasies.

What I thought was going to be a small, innocent reward, like a date at the park or the forest, turned out to be an impure gratification, just like I wanted it to be.

He looked up at me, eyes asking for a permission to continue. I looked down at him with a smirk, clearly liking where this was going, "I know what you're about to do Tae," his cheeks turned into a pinkish color, but he didn't break eye contact with me, hypnotizing me with a kind of sinful submission in his eyes, I kept the dangerous face, and in a low voice said: "go ahead."

He unzipped my pants and pulled them down, blushing madly as he looked at my exposed masculine thighs, I watched him amused while he had a mini panic attack when he started pulling down my boxers and waited for my reward.

He gave my tip a small lick before starting sucking on it lightly, he began sucking harder once he noticed that I started breathing heavily, and it already felt like heaven. He took even more of it into his mouth and started working with his tongue along with the sucking, mimicking me.

I could feel his excitement, he closed his eyes and focused all of his attention on pleasuring me, opening them just to look up at me and make sure that I felt good, knowing that he was able to please me clearly made him more confident.

His heavenly mouth started to work more intensely and I was losing my mind because of all the pleasure, I threw my head back and leaned back on one of my hands, the other one was pulling Taehyung's hair, closed my eyes and let out a moan.

That moan made Tae begin sucking even harder and working his mouth faster, making multiple other moans follow it. I was enjoying myself a lot, it wasn't that easy to make me moan, but he was naturally good at it, his excitement was adding to the pleasure, and on top of that, there was something about his touch, he was the person who attracted me the most, and that intense sexual attraction made his touch affect me the most as well.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I enjoyed the sound of his heavy breath, happy that my touch was affecting him, and then I heard a small, soft moan. That beautiful sound was as sinful as him, he was affecting my body even when he wasn't with me, and just the thought of him was enough for it to react, and him reacting to me like that made me want to give in to him and please him even more.