Chapter Two: A bit of teasing

After three days of eating cookies and cream ice-cream I finally decided to answer one of the many calls coming to my phone. Every day it was the same thing, the same person, the same sorry excuse. I had had enough of listening to my phone ring over and over again, the same ringtone every day.

“What Mitchell! What the hell do you want?!” I nearly screamed down the phone, clutching it tightly between my long fingers. Rubbing my forehead I apologised and decided to re-phrase my original question. “Good Afternoon Mitchell. How can I help you?”

A sigh came from the speaker followed by his husky voice. “Jase is trying to contact you through me. He knows I am your lawyer. He knows that we stayed friends after he left and he is doing everything he can to get to you.” He paused and started again. “You need to come to my office or at least go to work so we can skype call.”

I nodded, then realised he wasn’t with me. “I will be in this afternoon.” I looked towards the white clock opposite me. 2:15pm. “Get ready to call me at three, we can talk then.” I hung up and walked down the hallway towards my bedroom. My house was small but it wasn’t cottage small. It was perfect for me, with one ensuite bedroom, one guest room, a bathroom with a connecting toilet, a kitchen, lounge and dining area. All perfectly situated to my liking.

Entering my room I striped and walked into the adjoining bathroom, turning the shower to warm I grabbed a towel from under the basin and placed it over the shower door. As I waited for the steam to take over the room I looked at myself in the mirror.

I wasn’t skinny but I wasn’t fat. I was average. My long hair tumbled down my back brushing against the top of my bottom, I tied it up in a simple ponytail and put on my shower cap covering the dirty blonde hair that I cherished so much.

Stepping into the warm, steamy shower I grabbed the bottle of strawberry soap and squeezed it into my palm. Rubbing it into a red flannel I began washing my body from head to toe.

Wrapping the towel around my body I let my hair loose of it restraints, sighing as the feeling of freedom. I wandered into my wardrobe and pulled on my lingerie followed by my dark blue dress that showed off my curves nicely. I grabbed my white heels and was out the door towards my Audi R8.

Pulling into the basement of my office I took the elevator up to the third floor. Once again the chorus begun.

“Lottie! Lottie!” I looked at Cory next to me while still walking. I smiled at him and received a confused look in return. I was sick of being rude to him even if he was the horniest guy I knew. “Um, are you okay?” He asked suspiciously. I nodded still smiling and entered my office with him trailing behind me.

It was then I decided to tease him a little, just to improve my dad. “May I help you with anything?”  I wondered as I bent down placing my bag on the floor, I felt the hem of my dress rise as I did so and knew that Cory was able to see the creamy lace of my underwear. Smirking I stood back up with my back still to him and re-adjusted the top of my dress to make my breasts look bigger and stick out further.

Turning around I faced him and lent of the edge of my desk with my legs crossed over one another, I smirked slightly as his eyes lingered from my breasts, down my stomach to my legs. My dress was still higher up my legs so I was pretty sure that Cory could nearly see where my legs connected to my torso.

With his mouth slightly parted he walked towards me cautiously before sitting in the chair opposite me. I walked towards him and sat on his knee knowing this would turn him on to the max, man I was so mean. I pulled his head down into my chest giving him a hug. “Are you okay Cory?” He nodded quickly and I felt something wet nip the top of breast and gasped pulling his head away.

“Cory! That is inappropriate! I am your boss! I was giving you a hug and you think it would funny to lick my boobs?!” I stated with a hint of humour in my voice but obviously he didn’t catch on because he apologised, said he was going home and rushed out the door, leaving in the elevator.

I fixed my dress and made it appropriate again before sitting down and flicking on my computer. Opening up skype, I put my work username and password in. Messaging Mitchell I waited for the call.

“Lottie, good to see you.”