Chapter 4

Sorry for the long wait, school's been hella busy! Enjoy!!

---------

Harumi's P.O.V

I was sitting in an abandoned house, that was positioned right next to the sea, miles a Ninjago City. If I was right and my everything went as planned, I wanted to be as far away from the heart of Ninjago as I could be. I switched on the tiny television and skipped to one of the many news channels and patiently watched.

"Live, in Ninjago City!" the female reporter stated.

"The violent storm is picking up speed and heading right towards Borg Tower. Already three casualties caused by some mad lightning out there!" She jumped as the thunder roared on.

"To add to all of this, lead scientists have discovered the threat of a massive tsunami, despite of no earthquake..." I skipped channel again, this time to a male reporter.

"Mr. Borg, the Chief Constable and the Mayor are telling all civilians to evacuate immediately. This is a Code Red! I repeat, evacuate immediately!"

I once again switched the channel, this time, to Gale Gossip.

"Finally," I said to myself.

"The juicy stuff."

Gale was going on about evacuating, once again, when there was a low rumbling sound.

"Woah! You got it right here folks! Violent storms, earthquakes and the possible threat of tsunamis! This could only be the work of elemental masters! And in this case, if I'm correct, these are the elements of our very own ninja! Have they turned against us? I – "

Gale Gossip stopped. Her camera man was shouting and pointing. He wasn't the only one. As Gossip slowly turned the camera went up to film a huge tidal wave. Gossip screamed, and the channel went suddenly blank.

I switched the television off. I couldn't help but smile. Hundreds of people were probably dead by now. And it was all the 'ninja's' fault. Or so any survivors thought. My plan was in full swing now, I wasn't going to stop here.

Kai's P.O.V

I was peed off with my sister. I couldn't believe she had cheated on my brother! How dare she call herself a Smith! Of course, i made sure I said this to her during our call. The others and I had decided to follow Jay, to make sure he was OK.

I noticed there was a ferocious storm starting to get worse. I figured it was from Jay. Master Wu had briefly explained to us that when our emotions got out of control, our element would go haywire in the real world.

I figured we were heading to Jay's parents' house. We were already seeing mountains of sands. It was completely predictable. If Nya was to go looking for us, Ed and Edna's place would be her first destination. But Jay's parents would comfort all of us. They would understand.

All of a sudden, there was a low rumbling sound. Probably Cole. But all of a sudden Jay turned around and his eyes opened in surprise.

"What the – "

I turned around in curiosity. A huge wave was heading straight for Ninjago. Welp, that was Nya. The wave was bound to completely destroy our home.

As we were on our dragons, we were safe. However, that would not be the same case for the people on the ground.

"No!" Jay shouted. He sped forward, leaving us in the dust.

At first, I was confused. But then I understood.

The tsunami was heading straight for Ed and Edna's Junkyard.