23.

Definitely know there's hella typos in this shit. Lmaoooo I'm too high to fix them rn 😭 Vote/Comment/Share.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun peaked through the curtains and beamed onto his face, waking him up before Jazmynn. Her body was faced away from him and she was bundled up under the blanket. Ski stretched and got up to start the day. He brushed his teeth then got in the shower to help wake him up. He didn't even know why he was up so early since he didn't have anything to do later. He figured if he was still tired after his shower, he'll just go back to sleep. After a 20 minute shower, he went and tended to his puppy then came back upstairs. At this point he was awake and bored. He tried to get Jazmynn to wake up but she was actually in a deep sleep for the first time ever. "Damn.. She sleep sleep." He commented. He picked up his phone and went through his messages, texting a few people back and making some phone calls. He spent a little time on Instagram replying to fans and liking everything he was tagged in.
Time seemed to pass slower than normal. He felt like he spent hours laying there not doing anything when really he only laid there for 20 minutes. He picked up the PlayStation controller next to him and look through all the games she had. She had all the same games he had plus some more he never thought about playing. He picked a game called Until Dawn and quickly got immersed into it. "Hold on, I need a blunt for this. This shit like a movie." He said putting the controller down and grabbing the weed that was left over from the night before and put it in the grinder. He did everything else then started grinding the weed up while watching the cinematic on the game. He picked up the controller when it was time for his actions then put it back down once the scene was over so he could start rolling his blunt. Just as he licked the first part of the blunt, the intro song to the game came on and he stopped what he was doing and looked up at the tv confused.

O' death, O' death.
Won't you spare me over til another year?

The singer sang soulfully over the orchestra while the title screen played.

{I highkey love this song 😭😭 & this game. Lmaoo}

"The fuck is this?" Ski said raising an eyebrow at what he heard.

He finished rolling his blunt and lit it. He played the game for no more than an hour finishing the blunt and leaving himself completely high. Jazmynn was still sleep and it was now 10 in the morning. He put on a movie on Netflix and watched it for a while until he got bored again. He put on some music instead and just laid there while it became the soundtrack to his thoughts. He looked over at Jazmynn while she slept, just admiring how beautiful she looked even while sleeping. In his mind she was perfect and everything he could ever want. "Can you wake up? I'm bored." He whined a little bit.

"No." She responded softly, nestling her face into her pillow more.

He kissed his teeth. "What? Aight, you're forcing me to fuck with you until you wake up."

She didn't reply. She went right back to sleep after saying just one word to him. First thing that went through his head was to kiss her until she woke up. He moved closer to her and kissed her on the forehead twice then he moved down to her lips. Pecked her on the lips a few times and felt a small smile when she decided to kiss him back. Her eyes stayed closed and she still slept peacefully.