Momo x *author*

In this one-shot, the author, Heather, is in love with Momo Yayorozu (character from BNHA/ My Hero Academia). Heather gets up enough courage to tell Momo-senpai that she is wickedly and deeply obsessed with her. But not in the way you think. She gives Momo the wireless remote control to a vibrator, that is pressed firmly to Heather's g-spot, one day before class starts, a note attached to it.

Third person POV:

Heather was freaking out. She never once would have done something like this if it weren't for the fact that her senpai is just too perfect to resist temptations anymore.

So sucking up the last bit of courage she had, she put the remote and note in a beautifully decorated box and set it on Momo's desk.

The note read:
"Dear Senpai,
Today marks the day that i come out to you... I'm deeply and wickedly in love with you. Id do anything for you. From braiding your hair to torturing your worst enemy. This remote is the control to a vibrator I have pressed deep inside of me at this moment... Senpai, I hope you don't find me weird. But please play with me... I wanna be edged as Mr.Aisawa talks about Hero things.
Your's truly, Heather"

As soon as she set it down, she sat down in her seat in the back, watching as the class starts to come in. Bakugou making his usual grand-opening, started shouting at Deku as Todoroki tried to save pour Deku. But that all seemed to fade as Heather saw Momo and Jirou walking in.

Heather quickly acted as if she was busy and bit her lip hard. She heard the two girls talking, Jirou saying something about how she needed help on studying. Heather growled, not wanting anyone to get personal care from Momo. Momo was hers. No one elses.

As soon as Mr.Aisawa walked in, Heather peaked over as saw Momo with a deep red face as she had the note in her hand. Heather pretended to pay attention to Aisawa when Momo looked back at her. But she couldn't help the blush that came to her face.

She was terrified as to what may happen. But the moment Heather hears a slight click and vibrations deep inside her, she put her chin on her hand and clamped her jaw shut so no noises escaped. She felt the vibrations getting faster and faster, drawing a hot feeling in her ovaries.

She glanced at Momo, seeing Momo glancing back at her. She couldn't tell what look Momo had in her eye's from the distance between them. But she could see the smirk forming on that beautiful face. She sucked in her bottom lip, bitting it hard.

Heather was losing her sanity slowly as her orgasm slowly began to form. She gave her senpai a look, which Momo understood quickly. And Momo being Momo, sped up the vibrator to it's full power. This made Heather look around to see if anyone heard any noises. Which thankfully, no one did. She leaned back in her chair as Mr.Aisawa turned to began writing a bunch of things on the chalkboard.

She looked at Momo as he orgasm approached faster. She scrunched her eyebrows together and made a pleasured faced as she came hard against the vibrator, her panties getting soaked.

But even after she came, the vibrator didn't turn off. Momo had to give Heather punishment. She knew class was important to Momo. But that didn't stop Heather from having Momo pleasure her in class.

Heather began to become overstimulated, her hips rocking slightly. Her look was a clear begging to stop, but also a clear sign that she wanted more. Heather was enjoying this way too much. Momo turned on the different settings, making the vibrator pulse around Heather's tight walls.

And so a whole class of pleasurable torture later, Heather walked weakly to the girls bathroom, not realizing Momo following her and the obvious cum slipping down her thighs and sneaking past her skirt.

She walked into a stall, once in the bathroom, and locked the door. She slowly pulled her soaked panties off, taking out the clean pair she brought just in case. She was about to pull the vibrator out when it suddenly turned onto it's max speed, making Heather whimper loudly and moan Momo's name.

"Open the door, babygirl. Let me in. You need to return the favor now that i made you cum so many times~" Heather heard Momo pur from the other side of the stall. Heather gasped and quickly opened the door, letting Momo take in her ravished state. "Let me suck on you senpai~" She said and Momo moaned, walking in the stall and shutting the door. Heather pushed Momo against the wall, slipping down to her knees and pushing Momo's skirt up and her panties aside.

"Lift your leg onto my shoulder senpai" she moaned out and Momo followed orders, letting Heather get a full view of Momo's beautiful parts. She sniffed and moaned, cumming from the sweet delectable smell Momo had.

Not waisting any more time, Heather basically attacked Momo's clit, making Momo moan her name loudly. Heather swore she heard angels sing when Momo released her name. 'God, i need more of her' Heather thought, pushing Momo's other leg up and over her shoulder, letting Momo's hole open up slightly more.

Taking her chance, she dove her tongue deep inside Momo loving her taste. But suddenly, Momo pulled her legs down, pushing Heather to her back, making her lay down, and sat over her face. Heather was going crazy. Her senpai was now riding her face as she slammed up and down on her tongue.

Heather swore her neck would break but she didn't have one care in the world. She'd happily have a broken neck if it was cuz of this. "F-fuck Heather... I'm so close!" she squeaked out, Heather getting closer to her own overstimulated orgasm as well.

Heather made her tongue wiggle and go deeper, wanting her senpai's sweet nectar all over her face and in her mouth.

It all happened so quickly. Momo came hard, squirting out her juices, moaning loudly. "Fuck! Fuck, Heather" she moaned as Heather sucked her dripping hole, getting all the cum from her sweet pussy. Heather looked up at Momo as she got off her face. She squeaked out as well as her orgasm released as well.

She sat up, grabbing the remote and turning off the vibrator. She looked at Momo, ruined, and bit her lip hard. "I-im sorry i made everything awkward. I guess I'll be taking this back" Heather said, pointing to the remote. But it was immediately taken from her hands. "I don't think so. The second you gave me this, you became mine forever. Now i get to pleasure you and be wickedly obsessed with you as well" Momo teased, kissing Heather roughly.

Heather moaned and kissed back desperately, feeling complete as her senpai kissed her so hard, her brain went even more foggy. "Mmm! Senpai... It's been so long since I've fallen for you... It's a dream to have you here with me... All blissed out. I could go for more, if you'd want to. But we have class..."

"Oh don't worry baby. We have our dorms now. We can just sneak outta here and go fuck back in my room. Wouldn't you like that?" Momo purred, making Heather shiver again and gasp.

"God, id love that, senpai!!" Heather squirmed to get up, pulling on her clean panties, and left the vibrator in. "We can take it out when we get there."

"God, you're gonna be moaning my name so loud. I'll be able to mark what's mine~" Momo purred and stood up as well. She leaned down, capturing Heathers sweet spot on her neck and sucked roughly, leaving a big dark hickey.

"Thank you senpai" Heather whimpered, Momo smirking and chuckling. "You're welcome dear~ Now let's get going. I wanna taste you as well~" Heather whimpered again and grabbed Momo's soft hand, running out of the school and to the dorms.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿 tell me if i should do a part 2!! And request if you'd like!!

-vote
-comment
-enjoy