Four.

I woke up to the sound of banging and yelling and I knew immediately what it was. Another raid. I jumped up grabbing the suitcase me and josh always have prepared and ran to the closet pushing a big chest of stuff aside and opened the small door on the floor That lead downstairs to our garage. I didn't worry about josh he always made it out. Always. I dropped the suitcase in and pulled the chest over the best that I could to keep the little door hidden and climbed down turning the light on. I smiled and went to mine and Josh's baby. A black '67 Impala that he had picked out.
I put the suitcase in and sat down in the seat lowering down so no one would be able to see me if they walked in As I waited for josh.
Thankfully I'm patient cause things like this take a while. Eventually I heard footsteps and saw the man I love come around the corner. I smiled and sat up waving at him.
"Good job getting out." I said.
"You too. Glad they didn't come upstairs. We just gotta go for a little while they'll be gone before we know it." He said getting in and starting the car.
I knew what he meant by that. His little "mafia" I guess is what you can call them will take care of it. I smiled and held his hand as he started driving. I didn't worry not caring about what happened to the fucking team that came and raided our home but I cared about my stuff.
"Promise Brendon and them will take care of it and come out okay?" I asked. i did care about our team. They were some of my best friends.
"I promise baby he always makes sure no one is left and that everyone is protected." He said and squeezed my hand as he drove away from our home.
"Okay." I said and smiled leaning over kissing his cheek.
While we were gone josh took me to the mall and to eat. He wasn't wanted no no no he kept his face and name clean so that I was safe. He never ever got caught in his line of work. Ever.
He spoiled me buying me new panties, skirts, dresses, shoes and shirts and my favorite food. I got a few nasty looks but I ignored them cause I know I'm pretty. Josh always made sure I knew I was beautiful.
I smiled, skipping along side josh when he got a call. He answered and smiled.
"Good job Urie." Josh said and hung up.
"Let's go home." He said softly and smiled down at me.
I smiled, relief flooding through me that the crew was okay and we went to the car hand in hand, bags littering Josh's arms.
When we got home josh took my stuff to the room. Everything looked the same Brendon and his team did a great job when it came to cleaning up the mess they made.
Josh came down and smiled.
"Told you." He said putting his hands on my hips, kissing my cheek gently.
"That you did." I told him and leaned into his touch with a soft smile on his face.
"Mm is that brownies?" He asked.
I sniffed and squealed running to the kitchen where in fact Brendon's "partner" who we all know he's dating was making some.
"Ryan!" I squealed. The fun thing about josh is I'm allowed to be friends with the crew.
"Tyler! I'm making brownies for us." He said and smiled.
"I know they smell delicious." I said. 
"Thanks." He said and hugged me gently.
"How was your day?" He asked me, leaning against the counter.
I hopped up and sat on the counter across from the stove.
"Good. Josh took me out and got me a bunch of new stuff." I said.
"Nice." Ryan said and the timer went off. He put the oven mit on and pulled them out carefully. They looked as good as they smelt.
I smiled and grabbed a knife.
"Wait! They have to cool down first." He said and giggled softly.
Once they were me and Ryan cut them and put them on a plate and put some powdered sugar on them then sat down at the table eating the yummy treats Ryan made me.
Brendon walked in and smiled.
"Mm god that smells good is Ryan cooking again?" He asked and walked over grabbing a brownie.
I got up and ran over jumping on his back.
"Brenny! You're okay!" I said smiling, hugging him tightly.
Brendon laughed sweetly and boosted me up on his back so I was in a more comfortable position.
"I'm perfect ty, you know I'd never get hurt in an ambush like that." He said.
"I know I just worry you are my best friend I'm allowed to be." I said and hugged him again.
Brendon laughed softly and walked over sitting beside Ryan, keeping me wrapped around him like a koala.
Ryan smiled softly and winked at Brendon as we all sat together eating our fresh brownies.