I'm Inlove With My Managers Niece

Harlem ~

"Hey Auntie Keisha," I hugged her and throwing the keys to my girlfriend Jamesha.

"Hey babe. I thought Y'all wasn't going to come to the party?" Keisha said opening up the front door and leading us to the kitchen.

"We wasn't but, we knew how important it was to you guys." Jamesha said smiling, and wrapping her soft arms around me.

"Thanks, and you guys look so cute together," complimented Keisha, walking off into the crazy crowd.

I swayed my body around and pecked Jamesha's lips, before walking away.

*********************************

"You baby," someone said behind me. I rolled my eyes and not to a surprise it was Princeton. He looked so sexy doe.

"I'm not your baby Mr Perez!" I snapped, walking away from him.

"One day you will! so, hows you and that chick Jamesha?" Princeton asked grabbing my arm. I rolled my eyes, like he would actually care.

"Why do you care? You was the one who was trying to brake us up." Prince sucked his bottom lip, and looked at me.

"Yea, that was the old me baby."

I laughed sarcastically, "Suuuureeee! like you said you was going to stop hitting on me, like that never changed."

"Now, why would I stop doing that? I mean damn. Just look at you," Prince replied looking me up and down, biting his bottom lip.

"Yea, yea, yea. I was born with the looks." I said flipping my hair, and walking away.

"Wait! are you coming to our concert tomorrow night?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Sure, I guess. Just call me," I winked at and walked again.

I smiled. Man, I love teasing that boy! I can already see his face right now. Cheesing off the fucking wall.

And to be honest I kinda like him too. I mean, yes I date Jameisha and all but I have a spot for Princeton as well. I mean hey! I'm a girl , what do you expect!