RG10: Proxy Of Slender Man I

So, the 'Proxy training' had begun for me. SlenderMan said he was going to start off by introducing me to his other proxies and having me stand by and watch them during their practice session.

I stand in silence beside SlenderMan, watching as five very skilled killers that were real Proxy to SlenderMan carried on in the midst of their training; they went from attacking each other to practicing on dummies and even non-combat skills were taken into consideration, such as communication and stealth.

SlenderMan said that on my first day going around as his 'test Proxy' I would just watch and learn from the others. We were in a pretty big basement that was separated rest of the mansion. The concrete floor was stained with dried blood and littered with tools and devices that presumably have been used either kill people or I dunno, use against their other comrades. There were a few badly beat up dummies scattered around the area and I was oh so lucky enough to see an actual rotting body that was being kept way back at the far corner of the basement.

I had to admit, it was pretty interesting watching the Proxies fight, but I sort of wanted to be apart of the action too. I never actually got to hurt people and get away with it before, so this might be my chance to blow off some steam.

"Sooo when do I get in on the action, Baldy McBalderson?" I ask SlenderMan, casually nudging my elbow against his arm with a grin. SlenderMan quickly smacked my elbow away and then tapped me hard over the head with one of his tendrils, causing me to whine in pain and pout, scooting away from him.

"First of all, you will need patience. Your first task is to observe and see how my Proxies function. Everything they do requires communication, teamwork, and precise skill. Make sure you understand and value these things above all."

"Fine..."

I blink when I notice one of the Proxies had begun walking over to us, and I look towards him trying to hold back a weird smile. This was the one that intrigued me the most during the session because he seemed to be the one in charge of the other four and he was the one who directed their training the whole time.

"Well well, what do we have here?" The yellow hooded man coolly asked as he stepped up to us; I couldn't see his face, but he seemed to eyeing me behind his little frowny-face ski-mask.

"Hey," I say, tilting my head at him and stuffing my hands in my pockets. SlenderMan held out his hand to me, "Hoody, this is (Y/N) (L/N), SplendorMan's little guest. After some thought I have decided that they will be spending some time around us, learning what it is like being a Proxy. You and the other four will take them along and show them the ways of being a Proxy when I am not able to, do you understand?"

"Ah alright. Yes sir," 'Hoody' replied, slightly nodding his head before tuning to me. He hesitated a moment before he reached out a hand to me, expecting to shake. I didn't wanna be rude but ...I was kinda still hung up on his apparent name so I only gawked at him before blurting out, "Your name is Hoody??? Was your mom on drugs???"

I don't know how but I managed to feel some wave of disappointment from SlenderMan after that one and Hoody slowly lowered his hand, forgetting the greeting. "'Hoody' is my alias, you dumba—dork," He scoffed at me, folding his arms over his chest, "I dunno Boss, this one's already seem to got a mouth..."

"Yes, unfortunately it does, but so does Walker so you're already used to it."

"Doesn't mean we want to deal with another, but whatever you say goes," Hoody replied; he then made a quick turn around and headed back to the others , ending the conversation. I kinda felt bad for not shaking his hand and giving him the impression that I was annoying...even though I kinda am.