Chapter 20

Felix walks right up to Changbin and smashes their lips together. Changbin gasps in surprise and pulls away.

"FELIX!"

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Holy hell. What did I do?" He says running his hand through his hair."

"Felix."

"I am a bad person."

"Felix. It's okay."

"I just. It's just that..."

"What?"

"I like you. Like I really like you."Felix says, tearing up.

"Felix. I like you too. But i'm extremely uncomfortable with this. It's just wrong. I'm sorry. But I can't do it to you and her."

"To me and who?"

"Chaeyoung. It's just wrong. I'm sorry." He says, with a heavy, shaky sigh. He heads toward the door and opens it. Felix pulls his hand and yanks him back in.

"You can't just leave. Let me explain. I broke up with her. I just didn't like her. I like you."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was hurt."

"And so am I. Felix. Do you realize all of this would have gone down better if you would just tell me things?"

"What was I supposed to say!? 'I broke up with Chaeyoung because I like you?'"

"No but-"

"I only found out after that I like boys. My life is confusing. I didn't know how to tell you." Felix says, tears dripping down his cheeks.

"Felix, I-"

"You what?" Felix says swiftly, staring Changbin in the eyes intensely. Changbin stutters and runs up and kisses Felix.

"I want to be with you."

"You're joking." Felix says bitterly, with a hopeful chuckle.

"No. I want to be the one to fix your problems."

"Okay. Problem 1. Them." Felix says laughing as he points to the open door and the two sets of eyes secretly peering in.

"We can explain." Nayeon starts. Felix and Changbin look at each other and start to laugh.

"Easy." Changbin responds. He shuts the door on the girls and brings in Felix for another kiss.

Changbin rushes down the stairs and out of the house before any words are spoken. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stare at each other and Nayeon nods her head as a signal that she will go talk to Felix. She slowly walks down the hall and pokes her head in through the open door.

"LixLix? Everything okay?" She asks quietly. She sees Felix sitting at the base of his window staring down at the street below.

"Nayeonnie. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being supportive of me. For helping me through my rough times and my relationship problems. For making my life easier. And for helping realize who I am."

"All in the job description Lix. As the older, lesbian sister. I take pride in knowing my baby brother takes after me."

"In what?"

"In Gay Defeat."

"Oh for heaven's sake!" Felix groans. Nayeon laughs and brings him into a big hug. She gets up.

"It's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow baby brother. Happy birth-section-of-year"

"Happy birth-section-of-year to you too Nayeon." He says smiling.

Changbin enters his house. He is greeted by his annoying little brother.

"Hi Jeno."

"Hi."

"Where are aunt Miyeon and aunt Soyeon?"

"I don't know."

"Very helpful." Changbin grumbles. He walks into their room and plops down on their bed. They smile at him and sit up.

"What's up Changbinnie?" Miyeon asks.

"Well you know how I like Felix."

"Ooh. Continue." Soyeon says.

"Well he likes me too."

"Thought you said he was a straight as a pole." Miyeon says confusedly.

"And he has a girlfriend and what not." Soyeon chimes in.

"Well no, and no. I didn't know these things either. He just told me."

"Oh honey." Miyeon says

"What?"

"Are you sure he is going to treat you right? I mean we have only met this kid once. He seemed nice, but with this secrecy, he seems like a bad seed." Soyeon explains. Changbin rolls his eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm sure of it."

"I have an idea! How about we invite him for dinner? Since he did the same for you!" Miyeon shrieks excitedly.

"Miyeon, no!"

"Oh that sounds great! Please Changbinnie?" Soyeon begs.

"What about Jeno?"

"Oh he'll just have to shove himself." Miyeon spits. She gasps. "Did I say that out loud?" Soyeon laughs with Changbin.

"She means, he'll just have to deal with it." Soyeon says chuckling.

"Ok. But if this scares him off, I'm blaming you two." Changbin says slipping out of the room. He breathes out deeply and walks into his room. My night's been just great. Well i'll have to face everything tomorrow. Great. It's not Felix. It's just the situation. Ha plus no one knows i'm about as straight as a fucking circle so if this gets out i'm fucked. He thinks to himself. He tries to just shut his eyes and try to sleep, but anticipation and paranoia flow through him. He knows he is getting no sleep.

I'm a bad writer. Also this ain't the end of this drama sis haha

(forgive my shitty writing lmao)