·11·

jonghyun got home after a long day at work. the editor of the news company he worked for just simply did not like his article for some reason. even after he had changed all what the editor had asked. he would really love to quit but it had taken ages to find a job he would actually be interested in.

one thing he noticed when he got home was how loud the house was. a perk of having an emo teenager in the house was that it was always quiet.

but it was loud for some reason today. either his boy group albums had arrived or someone was over.

"-lix give it back!"

someone was definitely over and in changbins room. kibum had been in his study, so jonghyun went over to the room.

kibum was there, typing away at his computer, headphones plugged in, probably listening to whatever he was in the mood for at the moment. he probably had no idea the house was a little louder than normal.

jonghyun tapped his husbands shoulder, the other got startled and took off his headphones.

"jjong you scared me." he laughed putting a hand over his chest. jonghyun smiled warmly at his spouse, bending down to kiss the younger's forehead.

"so who's changbin's guest?" kibum chuckled. "lee felix, a new sophomore at the school. he's the softest boy you could ever meet." jonghyun smiled. "his soulmate?"

kibum shrugged. "could be. don't doubt it though. the boy's attached like glue."

"binnie hyung let me keep gyu! i swear i'll take good care!" jonghyun widened his eyes. no one had ever touched gyu since they had adopted changbin when he was 5. not even kibum or himself.

gyu was a gift from the social worker who was in charge of his case. his father had passed away due to lung complications and he had no relatives that would want to care for the young child. the day the social worker came for changbin, the boy wouldnt move. at least not until she showed the boy the stuffed animal.

and when jonghyun and kibum adopted the boy a few months later, gyu came home with them too.

"fine... but only for a few minutes!" kibum and jonghyun who were both listening in on the two boys stared at eachother shocked. he did not just do that.

:🌹:

felix finally gave changbin gyu back when kibum called them down for dinner.

the energetic boy raced down to wash his hands and be seated. there, he met changbin's other father, jonghyun, while changbin fixed his bedroom.

finally, they sat down to eat, and thus the interrogation began.

"so felix, how did you become friends with changbin?"

felix smiled and told them all about the arcade and how fun it had been for the 9 of them.

but once felix began to talk, it was as if he couldnt stop. they would probably know his address too if he didnt stop soon.

he then mentioned that he liked to dance.

"you like to dance? have you found a dance studio yet?" jonghyun asked.

felix shook his head. "not yet. hyunjin and i are just mostly practicing at his house since his parents have a spare room big enough to dance in."

"well, one of my best friends has recently opened up a dance studio. his name is taemin and im sure he'd love for you and hyunjin to go dance with him."

felix smiled brightly.

"whats his studio called?"

"i think it was shining dance academy."

:🌹:

felix's mother had come for him around 7.

felix would not let gyu go for anything in the world and it hurt changbin to pieces. he didn't want to see felix upset but it was gyu he was talking about. in the end, felix's mom had to force him to leave the stuffie.

as felix was waving to changbin and his parents, kibum caught a glimpse of the boy's soul mark.

an exact replica of changbin's, yet much smaller.

hi hello im not dead. lmao not yet

i am so so so so sorry 😔💜 i have been busy with school and i just kinda put this book (and the rest of my books) off to the side. i dont know if this will happen again, most likely it will oof.

n e ways,,, first of all, clC IS COMING BACK IN 2 DAYS ARE YALL FUCKING READY CUZ I FOR SURE AINT EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN BEGGING FOR THIS FOR ALMOST A YEAR

second, on december 28, 2018, thiS BOOK HIT #1 ON THE CHANGLIX TAG. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I WASSS. i posted it on my story on my skz ig page and some people were like,, "youre the author?? no way!!! i love that book!" and getting dms like that made me so happy i wanted to sob. i didnt but i almost cried of happiness.

thank you all so so much for your support! i will try my best to continue writing~ ✨