·4·

changbin's whole body froze at the sight of the tiny rose on the youngers wrist. he blocked out the chatter of the group congratulating the younger, asking him the basic question: "do you know who it is?" felix shook his head at that one. "i think its yeeun." 

changbin's whole heart dropped. the boy was straight. his soulmate thought his own soulmate was a girl. if changbin told felix he was his soulmate, he could reject him. and changbin couldn't go through rejection again. especially not from the beautiful strawberry-colored-hair boy.

so changbin left the table, his heart crushed the second time that day, not bothering to fetch his english homework from hyunjin.

:🌹:

felix walked happily into his homeroom. there, yeeun was already seated, talking with one of her friends, eunbin. once she saw felix enter, she motioned for him to sit with them.

felix smiled big and walked towards the girls. "guess what yeeun! i got my tattoo!" yeeun's smile grew so wide, eunbin congratulating him.

"thats great felix! so do you know who it is?" what?

"wait... so... you aren't my soulmate?" felix asked. yeeun blinked, and then she started to laugh. eunbin smiled next to her, felix stood by the side with a pink face, not understanding what was going on.

yeeun stopped laughing but still sported a smile on her face. then she pulled her oversized sweater sleeve up, exposing her own tattoo, there was a ring of stars and a little cat hanging onto one of the stars

 then she pulled her oversized sweater sleeve up, exposing her own tattoo, there was a ring of stars and a little cat hanging onto one of the stars

felix's eyes widened. "who..." 

"her name's elkie. she's the most sweetest angel i could ever ask for." yeeun answered the unfinished question with a smile on her face.

"then, who could my soulmate be?"