{Take A Break}Aaron Burr(SiR) X Reader

Genre: fluff
Request?: no
Prompt?: :/ nah
Time: SHOWTIME! SHOWTIME! Ahem, I meant: Hamiltime
Warnings: none
Reader's Gender: Not Specified
   Y/n: Your Name
  M/n: Middle Name

   Currently, Aaron Burr was overworking himself. Not as much as the famous Alexander Hamiton, but enough to upset his spouse, Y/n (M/n) Burr.

Your p.o.v.
   It was a decently cold night, I stood on the balcony staring into the shadows of trees, bushes, and flowers.
   I sighed and thought about Aaron. He never used to overwork himself. Until Alexander Hamilton became the president's right hand man, and his temper was nearly loosing control. I could definitely see how frustrating working with that man could be, even if I hardly got near him.
   I then decided to go back inside to get a cup of water, really only because I was bored. When walking down a hallway I passed my husband's study.
   I tried to resist the urge to walk in there and tell him to stop working and to take a break, but being the person I am, I couldn't resist that urge for long.
   I stood in front of the door for about five seconds before putting my hand on the doorknob. I slowly turned the knob and entered his study.
   When I opened the door he didn't look up, or even flinch. I closed the door behind me and walked towards him. He looked awful.
   He had dark, large eye bags, his eyes were slightly red from being so sleep deprived, not only that but he seemed to loose a pound or maybe two, from the lack of food.
   "Aaron?" I said, standing right in front of him. He didn't look up, instead, his quill continued to move, and his eyebrows furrowed: making him look very concentrated.
   "Aaron!" I exclaimed and I put my left hand on his right shoulder. He finally stopped writing and looked up at me.
"Yes, Y/n?" He said, slightly irritated. I sighed and looked him in the eye.
"You're overworking yourself, just like-"
"I get it!" He yelled as he stood up abruptly. I stood there in shock, he hardly ever yelled. He seemed to notice my shocked expression and put his hand on my cheek, causing me to turn my body and look at him.
   "I'm sorry, Y/n. I just...I have to get this done." I put my hand on his and sighed.
   "I don't care." I started. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me intently before I continued.
   "I don't care about what you have to do, I'm your spouse, I have a say in how much you work too.
   "And I'm not ok with this Aaron. I'm almost never able to look at you because of how much you're working.
   "And look at yourself! You're exhausted and starving!" I finally finished and embraced him, he seemed like he needed some attention too.
   "So will you, take a break I mean." I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. He smiled at me.
   "Yes, Of course."