{Nice to meet you} Soulmate!Phillip X Soulmate!Reader

(Edit: I rewrote this chapter 12-2-18)
Genre: fluff
Request?: nope~
Prompt?: haha not this time!
Warnings: none
Time: Hamiltime
Reader's Gender: not specified
Y/N: Your Name
M/n: Middle Name
L/n: Last Name

Soulmate AU: When a person cant see any color until they find their soulmate.

My name is Y/n
I am an artist
It's kinda useless so I never show it
And I'm all alone
I would go back home
But I can't really, ya know?

Your p.o.v.
It was early evening and I was walking to my hideout. Otherwise known as where I lived.
I was an artist, specifically a painter, my parents said it was a stupid hobby, how could I ever make a living out of that? Instead of forcing me into a different job or hobby, they kicked me out. Leaving me to know how hard the real world it is.
Though it was true. This is the 1900's! No one had 'painter' as their job, and I couldn't see any color either, due to me never finding my soulmate yet.
I continued on my route when I bumped into someone. I swear I saw a color.
"Excuse me!" I exclaimed as I walked back a step.
"No! Excuse me!" He exclaimed back. I took a good look at the person.
He was a bit tall. He had darkish skin, his eyes were a warm shade of brown, he had just about a million freckles and his hair was poofy as well as curly.
   I slowly backed away as my eyes started to sting and ache. I saw the boy do the same. I closer my eyes and rubbed my eyelids, trying to stop the pain.
   I heard a small gasp from the boy and opened my eyes. I saw something, I saw color. I gasped as well, not knowing what to say or do.
   "I guess this means..." He started.
   "That I need to know your name?" I finished. He grinned and crossed his arms. Now that I think about it, be was really cute.
   "Not exactly, my name is Phillip, Phillip Hamilton."
   "Y/n (M/n) L/n. Nice to meet you, finally." He grinned wider.
   "Shall I do the honor of walking you home?" I was finally brought back to reality, I'm useless.
   I looked down in shame and stared at the ground.
   "No thank you." I looked to the corner of my eye and saw Phillip. He looked worried. He shouldn't be, I'm just a worthless, ordinary person.
   "Why not, I don't mean to pry into your personal life but-"
   "Because I don't have anywhere to go" I said quietly
   "What?"
   "Because I don't have anywhere to go goddamit!" I yelled, looking right into his eyes.
   "What do you mean..." he looked very concerned now.
   "I'm a painter, I was kicked out because of that. And now I don't have anywhere to go." I started walking away with tears running down my eyes until he grabbed my wrist.
   "I'm not letting you go." I giggled, he tilted his head a bit in confusion.
   "We just met, now you're saying you'll never let go?"(hehe titanic) He smiled and brought me into a hug.
   "But were soulmates, we'll be together for as long as time exists."
   "That's kind of cheesy." He held my chin up and looked me in the eyes.
   "Weren't you crying a second ago?" I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
   "Yeah, but that was a second ago, not now." He smiled and held my hand.
   "We have to fix this house situation."
I smiled as he smirked.
   "Come with me!" He said
   "Ok!"