Miami Trip Day Two Part Four: Triangle Brothers Club Opening

Start from the beginning

KJ: Daddy you looking fly

Me: Thanks Kiddo. Now can you please behave while we are gone . Don't make your grand parents talk to much or ill deal with you when I come back home.

KJ: Daddy I am going to behave but can I have some ice cream?

Me: Sure, come ill get it for you. KJ & I went into the kitchen to get the ice cream then all I heard was you looking nice Mjay. I turned around and it was Kane looking so fine. I almost drop the dam ice cream on the floor. He wasn't lying at all when he was saying he was about to look good as hell. I said man you looking sharp.

Kane: Thanks man you looking good yourself

Mom: Boys you look great and the limo just pulled up outside. Don't have to much fun now and be safe.

Me: I then kissed my mom and KJ telling them I gone. Kane and I went outside to this dope white Rolls Royce Phantom limo. When the limo driver open the door we hopped inside and it was already a party with the gang in there saying ahhhhh.

Shawn: You fellas are looking fine!

Dion: Yea Mjay and Kane you fellas looking good. We just was laughing saying thanks then I started to see a few people was missing.

Me: Blaze where is Jovonnie and Shawn where is my brother and Chris?

Blaze: They already at the club so I guess the party already started from earlier. We are going there kind of late which I don't mind at all though. I want be there when the hype is real big.

JB: Yea your sister, Candy and David already there also so its just us showing up in style and fashionably late.

Kane: I don't have a problem with that man we going to make an entrance.  We about to pull all the chicks tonight.

Roc: Yup lets get all these girls lined up for the after party.

Kane: After party?

Blaze: I rented out the penthouse at the hotel for tonight.

Dion: Oh shit I'm so ready for this.

When he said that I kind of laughed inside a little because everyone in here are capable of getting chicks but were gay except Roc. We be in booty and like dicks but I might have to be a wing man because he is more my friend. I don't want him be alone but I do kind have to be honest about who I really am if we going to be friends from here on out.

I was kind of in the middle for tonight about how I'm feeling because my sister wasn't speaking to me and Chris still mad at me. I know he wanna be with me but I'm just scared is all , but I'm going to think about giving him a chance. That's if he talks to me tonight I said in my head feeling sad. We started taking shots in the limo just getting the night kicked off and after the third shot I was already feeling really good. The limo driver started to play Rosa Parks by Outkast and I went off cause that is my shit. We started getting really out of it in the limo and Kane was having the time of his life I can tell.

Pulling up to the venue you can see the lights flashing outside and the red carpet laid out. The Triangle brothers even had photographers outside and a lot of people on the line trying to get in the club still. We hopped out the limo and there was an usher right there waiting on us to take us inside. The club interior was lit literally! It was dark but the walls glowed with spot lights beaming down from the ceilings making the floor glow pink. It had man stage straight ahead with L shaped seating boots along the walls of the club. It had three bars that was circular and were on different sides of the dance floor. That's not it, you had to walk up stairs on another level for VIP and that level was rich. It was food and a wall that had every bottle of rum known to man. I was impressed by the creative design of the interior. Not only that the fellas made sure that the roof lighting mimicked the colors of the Bahamian flag.

The usher took us up to V.I.P where my sister and everyone was there turning up. I then looked on stage and the three of the Triangle brothers were on stage saying remarks and gave us a shout out. I went right on the side of my sister and Candy  just to be annoying.

Me: Its like Candy

Candy: You slaying that suit Mjay I love it! You slay all day you slay 

Me: Ahhhh you know it Candy 

Britt: He looks alright. When she said that all I can think was this bitch know she lying but go off.

Me: Britt can we squash this because you know I love you and I'm sorry for not telling you.

Britt: She just looked at me then she said only because I love you I'm going to let it slide but don't let it happen again. We closer than that and I don't like feeling like I'm the black sheep or something. You can come to me about anything.

Me: Of course! We hugged then she kissed me on the cheek. I felt like a weight was lifted off my chest but it still wasn't completely gone. I see Chris on the stage but he hasn't even looked up at me not even once. I know he sees me looking but I can tell he doesn't want me to bother him right now.

Hours passed and everyone was turning up so was I. I was little drunk and still no Chris. Normally hed come make sure I was ok and come to me. This is different because he didnt check for me the entire night and it made me feel sad. Everyone was having fun and Kane was down on the main floor chatting up with a female he met at the bar. I was happy he was enjoying himself so I then sat down watching my family turn up. Terry and Jovonnie came up to where we was sitting to join the party. 

Terry: Little  brother why you up here looking all sad and shit sitting down.

Me: Congratulations my brother im proud of you man. Dont worry about me, I'm just having a lil moment I had to much to drink.

Terry: Sounds like to me you sitting here mopping about Chris. Mind you I knew something was up cause he was all sad today. Saying aint nothing wrong but now I see you now I know . Yawl broke up?

Me: We aren't together, Where is he anyway

Terry: Oh I see well he went up in the secret office.

Me: Secret office? He looked at me with a smirk

Terry: Yea just punch in this code in the key pad and up to the room. See those curtains over there go through and go up the stairs pass the first office. You going see a big bottle shelf. Move the red one and punch in the code it will open. Go up there and talk to him if you love him that is.

Me: You know I love his big head ass

Terry: Yea you both been through to much together to let shit not work out then all would've been for nothing. My brother had a point and at that moment I decided to go talk to him. I went down the stairs to make my way through the curtain when I saw this guy just staring at me all funny. It creep me out as he raised his glass to let me know hey I see you.

Thanks you guys for being super patient with me. I promise this new year I will finish up all my stories that I have left unfinished. like comment and share my stories. Happy Holidays!