Harry Styles

This is a self-harm imagine so I don’t know if you want to read it but if you don’t, you can skip it. I just wanted something not so clíche and make it different.

Lizzie’s POV:

No, no, no! Why does he have to come over for dinner? Why can’t someone else come? Why does it have to be Harry fxcking Styles family? Harry’s been bullying me since year 7 and I never knew why. We’re in year 10 now. He’s bullied me for 3 fxcking years non-stop. His family’s supposed to come over for dinner and I’ve been dreading it all day.

I change into a flowy white dress that goes to my mid-thighs and a pair of flats to match because I’m not in the mood for anything special. I put on a cardigan and a few bracelets to cover up my cuts because I don’t want Harry seeing it.

I head downstairs to see my mum setting the table and dad watching the telly. Then the doorbell rings. Dear, God. Save me.

“Lizzie, let our guests in.” My mom tells me and I do so. When I open the door, I see our three guests and invite them in.

“Hello, sweetie.” Anne says as she steps inside.

“Hi, Lizzie!” I was really happy that Gemma is here because she’s super nice and I absolutely love talking to her.

Then Harry steps in and says a blunt “hi” while stepping on my foot and walks towards the dining room. I bit my bottom lip to distract the pain and shut the front door. This should be fun, I say sarcastically in my head. When I walked in, everyone was already seated and with my luck, the last chair is next to Harry. Fxck.

I sat down with a huff and earned a glare from dad. Then I remembered I was told to be polite and interested for the rest of the night. Mum came down with the starters, soup. That’s the only thing I’m looking forward to tonight, mum’s cooking is always the best.

***

When we finished our dinner, us “kids” were told to go to the living room to watch the telly while the adults had a chat and a drink. We just got juice, not pop, juice. I sat down first, then Harry sat next to me while Gemma sat across the room and started going on her phone.

“Hey, slut.” Harry whispered in my ear. I ignored him.”You know, you have a nice outfit on. You look like a ghost in that dress, with your pale skin and Halloween costume.” He says then laughs afterwards. Why does he talk to me like that? “Did you lose your voice, whore?”

“Shut the fxck up, Harry.” I groaned under my breath.

“You’re so worthless, you know. Nobody like you. I’m just reminding you because it’s amusing.” I look down at my lap while he carry’s on. “You’re a boring, ugly, and complete nerd. Why are you even down here? Shouldn’t you be upstairs doing your homework?” I can practically hear his smirk on his face. “Nobody likes you. So why not end it already?”

There were tears in my eyes when I run upstairs and into my bathroom. I lock the door and grab my razor. My only friend who’s there for my when no one else is. I slash it on my wrist and scream in pain. The pain wears off in seconds and I do more cuts until I dry it off with a towel. There’s so much blood. On the sink, the floor, and of course, my arms.

Knock knock

Shxt, who is that?

“Um, Lizzie? Are you alright?”

Harry. Why’s he here? He’s the one that caused this. The one that told me to end it.

I sob even more and say, “Harry, please just leave. Why can’t you leave me for once. Just go away. I fxcking hate right now.” I sob in my lap.

“Lizzie, please tell me why you’re crying.”

“What do you think? This is your fault, Harry! Everything you say to me is eating me alive! When you say I’m worthless or when you call me a slut when you know I haven’t had sex! You told me to end it! And I’m doing it now.” I yell at him then whisper at the end still crying.

“No, Lizzie! Fxck! Please, don’t do it.” He begs on the other side of the door. He tries opening it but it’s locked. Instead, he punches and kicks it trying to break down the door. Then it soon falls and he rushes to my side cradling me in his arms.

“Leave. Leave me to die. I’m so fxcking tired of your shxt. I’ve had enough of you.”

“No, no. Lizzie, you’re not dying on me right now. Please stay with me. I only said those b-because I-I love you and I was mad you rejected me all those times I asked you out. I’ve always wanted you. Please, I didn’t mean those things I said. You’re so beautiful, stunning, perfect. Please, I know I’m such a dick, more like fxcking twisted. You can’t leave me. You can’t!” He rambles on while crying too.

“H-Harry. It h-hurts. I can’t t-take it anymore. The room’s s-spinning.”

“No, no, no, princess, stay with me. Jesus, you’re losing too much blood. I can’t live without you Lizzie. Don’t go, princess.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, you don’t have to be. I’m sorry. All you gotta do is stay with me. Please, Lizzie, stay! Fxck, this can’t be happening.” He screams in tears.

“I-I l-love you.” I manage to say in a whisper.

“I love you more beautiful.”

That’s the last thing I hear before I’m in a deep sleep. Forever💔

**********************************

 Well, I’m sorry this isn’t a normal imagine but I needed something different and non-clíche. I want to let you guys know that suicide is not the answer to your problems nor is self-harming. If you guys need anyone to talk to, you can message me and I will try to reply back. I love you guys and stay strong, beautifuls.