🌼Part 1🌼

Have a little faith in Faith😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 years...  It's been nine years since I lost my mother in that terrible accident, nine years since my life wasn't the same anymore. If I could go back in time, I would do anything for my mother to avoid that accident. after the death of my mother I told my grandma that I wanted to go to London, and she ask my father who didn't and he didn't even say no. It's like he didn't want me in his life. So that's how I myself at the age of six, going to a boarding school with Vincenzo my butler who's also my friend.

£ 9 years later £
_________
_____

Today is my last day together with my band "The Dream" after that each of us will return home because it's the end of our contract and it was time for me to continue my solo career because It's been a while now (2 months) since I release anything.

>Three months later ~
Los Angeles airport
5:30 pm<

After I spend three months in England, I decided to go back to Los Angeles. We landed ten minutes ago but I didn't have the courage to go down with all those paparazzi fighting like mad dogs just to get a picture of me.

__________________________________________________________________
__________

– "Jess can you call my father, and tell him that we're in LA pls." I ask

– "Faith ... no one forces you to come back here if you're not ready to see him." Say Vincenzo

– "That's the problem Vincenzo, I'll never be ready to see him face."

I get up from my chair and get off the jet. As soon as I appeared at the door I was blinded by the paparazzi flashes, once on the ground my bodyguards escort me to the car.
______________________________
__________________

🐝Beyoncé POV🐝

I'm at my house with two of my best friends Kelly and Nikki and my sisters we were in the living room watching TV while Zendaya ( Z for middle name) was playing with the twins

TV – "This morning our photographer sent me a picture at first I didn't believe it. And I was so shocked when I saw her, Faith Carter known as the Princess of Fashion but several people know her by the name of  Scarlett the starlet and she's in LA... RIGHT NOW!!"

– "Faith ... OMG! That's Jay daughter" scream my little sister Z (short for Zendaya)

– " Yes Z, I know that."