(1) Where Are You?

"Okay ladies Practice is over go home and get some rest." Coach Jones says to me and the rest of the squad. 

"Hey Sawyer I need to ride home with you. You are going to see my brother anyways right?" I say to my brother's girlfriend Sawyer.

"Yeah sure Kennedy that's fine." Sawyer says.

"Great I'll just be a minute I have to talk to Coach about missing the other day." I say to her as I grab my cheer bag. 

"Hey Coach Jones I um I'm sorry for missing the other day I had a doctor's appointment here's my note." I say to her as I hand her my doctor's excuse.

"That's fine Kennedy." Coach Jones says as she takes the excuse. 

What I didn't know was one of the senior football players Parker Samson was watching me. I went to walk out of the school to find Sawyer's mom's car when I felt someone grab me by my wrist.

 "Ow ow what the fuck." I say as I'm dragged to the side of the school building

"You scream and I'll hurt you." Parker said

"Parker get off me." I say to him.

"No Kennedy not till I get a kiss. You were looking good in practice. My favorite flyer is you." he whispers in my ear. 

"ugh get off of me." I say as I push him.

He slams me back against the school building and the pain of the bricks shoots down my back. "Oh look your ride is gone nobody here now darlin." he says as he forces a kiss. 

I start to cry and try and get away but he slams me against the building again and smacks me hard across the face and says "Come with me" as he drags me up to the football field. 

The more I fought the more violent he got with me. He pulled down his football pants and then I fought him to keep my shorts on and he made me lay down and he pulled them off but I kept fighting that's when he punched me in eye and held me down as I cried and begged for him let me go. The more I cried and begged the angrier he got and he choked me as he stripped me of my virginity. Something that was sacred to me something I promised to keep till marriage in front God and my church as my dad gave me my promise ring. I had a eye I could barely see out of a bloody nose a busted lip a bruised cheek not to mention all the other bruises. 

"Oh yeah Kennedy mmm god you feel so good to me baby doesn't this feel good baby. I've wanted you so long and not I finally have you." he said as he continued to rape me.

Then once he finished in me he got up and pulled his pants on and left me there it was October in Macon GA which isn't known to be that cold during the fall except once the sun goes down. I made sure he was gone and I got up and I struggled to put my shorts back on and I found my cheer bag right where I left it. 

Who to call? 

Cameron my brother's best friend who always comes to my rescue. I scroll through my recent messages and found his number and press the call button.

"Kennedy? Where are you? We are worried about you Sawyer said you needed to ride home then you vanished."he said 

"Ccc." I say as I'm scared and freezing.

"Darlin where are you.. " he said 

"Ccccameron..." I say finally

"Talk to me baby doll where are you?'

"Ccc come ggget mmme ppplease...I'm sssstill at the school" I say 

"Kennedy I'm on my way baby doll stay right there." he said as he jumped in his truck.

Cameron Jones not relation to the cheer coach has been my brother's best friend since kindergarten but has always come to my rescue when I've been in trouble and bullies picked on me or boys break my heart. 

"Kennedy!!" Cameron says 

"CCCameron." I whisper as I sat in the dark against the school building 

He heard me and he said "Kennedy darlin" 

He walked over to me "Oh my god darlin who did this to you?' as he shines his flashlight from his phone on my face.

"Cameron I need to go to the ER ... I was attacked and raped by Ppparker." I whisper

"Oh my god darlin okay come on here take my hoodie." he said as he took it off and carefully put it on me. He got my cheer bag and helped me to his truck. 

He's the only one that his license cause he turned 16 earlier in the year and has already done the whole 6 months of waiting to get your license. He called my mom "Hey Melinda it's Cameron I found Kennedy um I'm taking her to the ER now you need call Brandon and have officers meet us there. Also have AJ call me as well." as he shifted gears and made his way through the church traffic on a Wednesday night.