(10) We Are Eloping?

I notice as Cameron pulls on to the interstate that something is up. "Baby um did you clear this impromptu trip with our parents." I say

"No I did not and quite frankly I don't give a shit. This weekend is about me and you baby." he says.

"What are we doing then?' I say to him.

He reaches in his glove box and pulls a paper and says "We are getting married in Gaitlinburg I already got our marriage license I filled it all out for us and we are eloping." as he sits in all in my lap.

"Um did you ask me while I was sleeping." I say as I swallow.

"I already know the answer is yes so why would I need to plan out some big fancy proposal for you. " he says 

"Um because I don't have a ring." I say 

"right.." he says as he pulls the truck over.

He reaches in the back and pulls his duffel back and pulls out a tiny ring box and I swallowed hard and whisper "Jesus Cam you thought of everything didn't you." 

"Kennedy Gracelynn baby I've loved you since I was 13 years old everything dream I have ever had about my life included you in it. Every decision I make includes you I think about what I want with you and how to achieve that dream with you by my side. There has never been anyone else that makes me feel the way you do. I love you with all my heart nothing in this world could take you from me. So will you please marry me?' he says to me.

I gasp when I see the diamond as he opens the box. 

"My god Cam" I whisper 

I quickly realize that's not an answer and say "Yes!" 

He pulls the ring out of the box and he slides it onto my finger and he says "Now I've asked you and you have a ring." as he pulls the truck back onto the road. 

"Cameron are you alright?" I say

"Yea baby I'm fine." he says to me.

I slowly fall asleep as he drives and shift gears. I vaguely remember him moving the console so I could lay my head in his lap. We pull in somewhere and he says "I'll be right back" as he sits me up. 

He comes back a few minutes later and we back out and I start to wake up and notice we are driving down a road full of cabins. "Cam where are we?' I say

"I told you we was going to Gaitlinburg for the weekend." he says

"We are eloping? And you get us a cabin baby where are you getting this money." I say 

"My savings." he says as he pulls into the cabin he picked out.