Epilogue

Epilogue

The Emperor suddenly brought back a woman and announced he was making her Empress. This shocked the court, the nobility and the commoners. Even the Empress Dowager came out to see what kind of woman her son had brought to the palace. It was not possible for the Emperor to make such a decision.

When she saw Jiang Chuwei, she was stunned to tears.
The woman looked exactly like Rong Er, she suddenly felt relieved. She had thought her son would not be able to forget Rong Er and would bring her back.
When the ministers saw that the woman the Emperor chose looked like their deceased Empress, they were also moved they thought the Emperor was a really affectionate monarch.
The opposition disappeared after they saw Jiang Chuwei.
She was blessed into the palace by the country and became Empress.
She also became the only woman of the harem. She did not live in Fengyi Palace, instead, lived in the Emperor's palace; getting along with the Emperor, sleeping in the same bed and being very much in love. Serving her were just Xia Xi and Chun Xi.
Everything was perfect except-
Chuwei glared at the imperial doctor and said through gritted teeth, 'You repeat that.'
The doctor was a little scared, but he remained courageous and replied, 'Congratulations to the Empress; you are pregnant and you have been for more than three months.'
More than three months?! She had only returned to the Palace for three months but she was pregnant for more than three months?!
Did this mean it was from that time? Damn it! How could there be no condoms in this world. (Zuben: Even if there were, would either of you have thought to use it?)
Chuwei was so angry that she wanted to kill someone. She turned to the guilty culprit.
Xiahou Yin was of course aware. He waved off the doctors and came back to bed, he raised a flattering smile, 'Wei Wei...'
'Go away!' Chuwei was so angry she threw her pillow at him, 'Xiahou Yin! You bastard! If it weren't for you, I would not be pregnant!' (Zuben: Once again, it takes two to tango)
Dodging the pillow, he hugged her, 'Didn't you enjoy yourself? No wonder you've been more responsive lately; so tight, I want to stay in your body for a life time and not come out.'
Chuwei's face went red, he actually dared to say that, 'You are a metamorphosis.'
She couldn't believe he could say that! It wasn't embarrassing to lose. (Zuben: *shrug* I have a cold)
Although Xiahou didn't know exactly what "metamorphosis" meant, but he could guess the meaning, 'Well I am only perverted to you.' He said with an evil laugh, his fingers fondling her breasts. No wonder he had thought her breasts were getting fuller. It turned out she was pregnant.
'It looks like these next few months will be fun,' he said remembering the happiness he had enjoyed during her last pregnancy.
Chuwei yelled at him, she was so angry she didn't know what to say anymore. This guy's face was so thick he could repel bullets.
'Colour embryo! Go away!' she batted his hands away trying to keep him from touching her.
'No.' He replied, not letting go. He wrapped around her like sticky candy, disregarding her evasions and kissed her little mouth.
'Hmm no...'
'Wei, let's have a daughter this time!' He wanted a daughter like her. He would definitely pamper her, let her be as arrogant as her mother so she could give men a headache. (Zuben: Well arrogant mothers don't give birth to arrogant daughters. They tend to get OP'd by their mothers)
Chuwei glared at him but did not turn away from his kiss. After a while, she became soft and let him kiss and tease her.
She gasped and stared at him with watery eyes; her little hand grabbed his arm and bit into the skin.
He did not speak but let her bite him.
She let go and licked the tooth marks on his arm like a kitten. (Zuben: Weirdos)
'This time, let me bite your arm again.' She said; who taught him to get her pregnant?
'Alright.'
'I want to see my baby, you can't send it away.' She hadn't forgotten the heartbreak of not being able to see her baby after he was born.
'Alright.'
'Even if it is a girl, you must love me the most.' This was the most important thing.
He smiled and kissed her lovingly, 'Hao.'
He will love her for a lifetime.
THE END

Hope everyone enjoyed it. Look forward to Du Miaofu's story next.