Chappie :)))

"He's not doing so well...".

"Are you questioning me on how I do my job" Harry asked, angirly. Zayn cannot be serious. Harry understands his concern for Liam but come on. Zayn was the first one to abandon Liam after the death of Liam's Parents for crying out loud!

He has absolutely no authority on Harry and no right to have contact with Liam in anyway.

"Yes. Yes I am. Liam is depressed and where's his angel? At home eating loads of chips!" Zayn bellows. Liam was Harry's responsibility and Harry was in a way. Neglecting Liam in Zayn's eyes.

Zayn even thought about talking to Liam. It was a risky desicion. Liam was about 15 or 14 Zayn guessed. He hasn't seen Liam in years so visiting him would be quite dangerous if Liam doesn't remember him.

The chances of Liam forgetting about Zayn was very likely especially since Liam was only around ten when Zayn left him.

"I can eat all I want and not get fat!" Harry smiled.

Louis walked into the room and looked very stressed and scared.

"Harry, come with me" he ordered.

Harry walked after the elder as they walked to the earth transmitter in Harry's room. "Harry I guess you know already, do you not?"

Harry slowly shook his head. "Whatcha mean, Lou?"

"Young Liam attempted suicide today. He feels so alone, Harry. He thinks that no body cares and that is an extremely dangerous feeling. Depression isn't good for such a young brain and suicide is a straight shot to Hell." Louis sighed as he found Liam's house and jumped into the door.

Both boys were invisable and in front of Liam's house. There were a lot of paps, an ambulance and two police cars in the front of the house. Harry and Louis walked through the front door.

There was blood spatter in front of them, on the floor, stained in the carpet.

A tween was slowly walking down the stairs, holdind his back which seemed to be hurt. Liam. The boy was Liam. Harry had just now the familiar features in Liam's face.

He looked so responsible and more sexy than before. A peremedic was by his side, helping him down the stairs. Blood was covering his backside.

"You leave him and he tries to kill himself. He has no one, Harry. That is what he solely believes but, he's wrong. He has you. Look at him, Harold. He needs a guide. Guide him. He needs it". Louis whispered to Harry.

Harry was extremely upset. He didn't know Liam's exact state.

++++++:+++++:++++++:++++++++:+++

Harry turned to his human form to visit Liam in the hospital that same evening.

Everything seemed as if it were playing in slow motion when he entered the building.

He went to the elevator and stared at it.

"Sir, are you here to visit someone?", A lady at the front desk asked but he remained emotionless as he walked to the elevator. "Sir, I'm sorry but I need your name and I need to know who you're visiting".

Harry turned to her and pointed a gun at her, "Shut the fuck up. I'm visiting someone" he hissed and tossed the gun up and it dissapeared in thin air. The lady was calling the cops and Harry went through the closed doors of the elevator. There was no ground as he looked down and was floating.

He flew up wards as he felt that Liam was on the fifth floor.

He came through the doors of the fifth floor and heard a gasp. A younger girl, around four was staring at him in awe.

"Hi Sami. Listen to your mommy" Harry spoke, walking away to look for Liam.

"Emergency lock down. Please evacuate your station to a patient's room there is a Man wearing a White t shirt and white shorts. His shoes are unknown. Avoid talking to the man for he is carrying a weapon. The police are here to find him. This in not a test. Please, evacuate to your a patient or to a closet of a sort" An annoying operater thing announced as Harry walked into a random room.

"Can I help you?" A girl around twelve asked. She was in a hospital bed and was staring at his outfit.

"There has been a mistake. I'm not armed. I only have these" suddenly butterflies came out of his shirt, very different colored ones and they all exited the window.

"Oh. So you're a magic dude?" She smiled and he nodded.

"Yeah! Well... Something like that. Do you know a Liam Payne here or no? He's a friend of mine"

"Oh. I'm sorry but no. Why would I know where he is? I don't even know where the cafeteria is here!" She laughed and he smiled.

"I have to go find Liam", Harry sighed.