Chappie 3

3rd Person Pov

Liam whimpered lightly as he dreamt.

A huge grassland. Far grass with no end. Liam liked it though. There were wild purple flowers. "Pretty" he whispered.

"Hey" Liam turned to see some guy with curly hair. Liam ofcorse, doesn't remember Harry because Louis wiped his mind.

"Who are yew" Liam asked and Harry smiled gently. " M' Harry. I'm a friend of yours. Wanna build a fort?"

Liam looked around then pursed his lips together. "With what" Harry looked around. Liam was right, with what? There was only grass.

"Liam, can I tell you a secret"

Liam smiled, "Can I tell mommy"

"Sorry love but no" Liam nodded and Harry picked him up.

"I'm an angel" Harry's wings spread out and his halo floated above his head. Liam gasped.

"Hawy, your really pretty!"

Harry laughed. Then touched the grass, making a wooden house arrive out of no where.

The wooden cabin was two stories. The windows shined with the sunlight. Liam stared in awe.

Harry looked to Liam and smiled. "I want to kiss you" he whispered. Liam's cheeks instantly turned pink. "Why" he asked and Harry sighed, moving Liam's hair out of his eyes. "When someone likes another person... they kiss"

Liam scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion, "Like eachother?" he asked.

"How do I put this... like like?" Harry asked and Liam's eyes widened. "You like me"

Harry giggled poking Liam's cheek. "I love you" Harry corrected.

"L-like mommy loves daddy?" Liam whispered.

"Um yeah, like mommy loves daddy" Harry bit the inside of his cheek, nervously.

Harry felt sonething tug his sleeve, telling him to look down. He ignored it and thougt to himself.

"H-Howy..." Harry looked down and Liam kissed Harry. It was a peck but it made Harry swoon. "Awww Li. You did that for me" he cooed.

Liam hid his face in Harry's shirt. Harry just smiled and kissed his hair. "I think I.. like like you too" Liam stated, his voice muffled by Harry's shirt.

Harry's heart felt as if it did a backflip. He was giddy and smiling like a Cheshire cat. Liam looked up slowly and smiled back at Harry.

A ding on Harry's watch put him back to reality. "I have to go Li.."

Harry put Liam down on the soft grass and started flying. He heard a series of "Please don't leave me" 's and cries. Harry flew away and out of Liam's head.

Harry starred as Liam's body moved left. Then right. Liam started whimpering in his sleep. Harry sighed and took off with his wings.

Liam jolted up in his bed. He was alone.

"Hey, I'm off work today. You're up huh?" Liam's mom smiled, sitting next to him.

"Mommy, I like someone... His name is Hawy and h-he left me" Liam whimpered. His mom was frozen. She starred at him with wide eyes. She's always been homophobic. If her son was gay or bi she'd shoot herself. "What?" she asked angerly.

"He's my friend mom. Why did he leave" he cried.

Oh. He's only a friend. She thought to herself as she hugged her son.

"Aww it's ok boo" she whispered.

Liam cried for a good three hours, falling asleep of exhaustion.

Harry's POV

"What now" I groaned at Micheal. He's the lead boss around here.. here as in heaven. When I was alive I didn't believe a heaven or hell. I guess I just believed Jesus and God... yup. "Liam seems to be upset. If you're becoming too attached then we have to remove you from the mission" My eyes widened and I shook my head no. "Good. Also, why do you hang around Liam so much when you're not his guardian" I gulped.

"I believe he's a special young lad" I said calmly and Micheal nodded.

"Go and watch your own kid, ok?" he asked.

"He's Liam's father, and he's doing well on his own" I stated.

Michael nodded then shooed me off.

I flew to my white and gold house. A beautiful mansion. "Would be even more beautiful if Li was in it" I mumbled, walking inside.

The lights were off and instantly turned on. People left and right jumped in front of me. "Happy Birthday Harry!" they squealed.

I smiled. "Awwww who's the mastermind behind all of this"

Everyone pointed to Louis, who smiled brightly. "Yes, Harold. A Happy Birthday indeed. Isn't it your 251st birthday today? Aren't you getting old" he chuckled. Louis has been the "mature" one for over a thousand years. When he was alive he was mischievous, which I can't really visionalize because he's been Mr.AlwaysProper to me.

Louis, Zayn, Niall are my brothers. We all love a kid on earth. He's such a sweetie. Always so happy, so caring.

I want to be there for him. I really do. So does Louis, Zayn and Niall... I have a lot of competition. The prize is worth it though. The prize was to get Liam to love you. He has a crush on me, so I'm nearly halfway there.

"Harry, are you ok?" I looked to Louis. He looked worried and I laughed. "I'm perfectly fine Lou" I smiled.

After the boring routine of birthdays I finally had time alone. I stalked to my room

Maybe I could visit Liam. I looked in my mirror above my black and white designer bed. "Mirror, show me Liam" The mirror formed and a visual popped on. Liam was asleep. A juice mustache and graham cracker crums was present on his face. He was asleep on his living room couch, his mom holding him asleep as well. It was adorable to say the least.

I love Liam very much.

Maybe I'm going to be the one Liam falls in love with. Not Zayn. Not Louis and definitely not Niall.

Just my luck Liam would think of me as a perverted angel when he's older.

Perverted Angel. Ok for all the Ziam shippers who like ageplay. Suggestion: Our "Little" Secret, is an amazing story. #SpecialCuddles XD