<3

Liam yelped as something hit the side of his head, waking him up. He found himself in his mommy and daddy's room, alone. He stretched and got up from the super soft bed. Memories from the day before were slowly making their way back to Liam's brain. He started to get scared. Who were the four boys in white last night? Liam didn't know. He didn't want to know either. All he wanted to do was stay home, but he knew he had to go buy more food. It wasn't fair. His friends mommy's stayed home all day and talked all the time. Why couldn't his mommy stay home from work and talk to him?

He went to get a bath ready. His dad always told him that being filthy was not good if Liam wanted a girlfriend. Liam does infact want a girlfriend therefore, he needs to smell like a Man, walk like a Man and talk like a Man... right? In Liam's mind, that's what he had to do.

After all, he really likes Dani. Poor Liam isn't exactly boyfriend material. He cares way too much and is tended to get overly attached too quickly causing all girls to not play with him because he's "weird".  Liam isn't weird he just cares too much for the average six year old. He falls too quickly and being innocent doesn't help those characteristics.

A sudden noice made Liam jump in the bathtub, making him drop his batman doll. "Meow" Liam couldn't help but smile hearing the all-to-familiar meow from yesterday. He looked down to see a white kitten with blue green eyes looking up at him. "I don't think you want to come closer" Liam tsked. The cat didn't listen and jumped into the water then freaking out and jumping out.

Liam laughed, "Told you so" he teased the cat.

After blowing bubbles at the cat, and the cat putting it's paw up to catch the bubbles but ending up popping them. Liam got out and went to get dressed. After doing so, he put deodorant on like his dad does and the nice smelling spray that mommy likes his dad wearing.

Then he got out the home phone and called the special number Danielle's parents gave him.

Ring ring ring...

Ring ri- "Hello?" a male chirped. "Hi this is Liam, is Dani there" Liam asked hopeful. "No I'm sorry bud. Danielle's at school. If you want I can have her call you when she gets home" The man spoke.

Liam smiled, "Yes please!" he nearly squeaked. After talking a bit about where Liam's parents were and Liam lying about being babysat.

They ended the conversation. Liam felt something fluffy touch his foot and giggled. He looked down to see all four cats again, smiling, he started petting them. They purred a lot but one kept their distance away from Liam's hand. That one had hazel eyes and was watching Liam's every move occasionally yawning. Liam just thought the cat was tired and tried to pick it up but the cat scratched him.

"Ouch!" Liam whimpered as blood made its way from the not so small cut. It was stinging and Liam watched in facination as the blood dripped on the hard floor. He began to feel a little tired and dizzy. His body fell backwards into someone. He wanted to see who it was but his eyes wouldn't stay open.

"I told you not to scratch him!" a voice hissed.

"I'm sorry. Cat reflexes when you're angry are to lash out and I didn't know it'd be this bad" a second voice whispered, regret clearly in his tone.

"Guys, can't we just luminate him?" an irish voice asked.

"Takes too long, he wont make it if we try" a deep voice spoke, his voice hoarse from crying.

"Here, I'm a healer. I'll fix this

But as for you terrian number 6777, you are not to work the mission. " the first voice spoke.