Yellow!

3rd Person POV

Louis Tomlinson. A simple yet, complicated person. No one knew about his life other than him saying he was a jokester which isn't a lie. Its just not the whole truth. When Louis was alive back in 986 AD he wasn't only a jokester but also a begger and a theif. He was so poor and starving.. he didn't know what else to do.

14 year old Louis Tomlinson hid back further into his cardboard box house. It's a freezing night in December, December 23 to be exact. A day away before he turns 15. Due to the loss of meat on his bones and looking like an actual skeleton Louis didn't look 14, let alone 15. In fact if anyone would have guessed, he'd look 8. Louis shuttered at the cold wind that violated his body. Growling sounds of his stomach were loud. His possible death. Louis sighed and slowly got up and to the butcher shop. He stole a cooked steak. A big one too. That night Louis had an actual meal and for a long time, went to bed without a grumble from his stomach. The next morning he felt awful. He wasn't sick, he just feels bad for taking from someone. He had to be a man and own up to it. He krept out of his blue box and to the butcher shop to apologize and possibly take a beating. Once inside his breath hitched. His heart rate quickened. There was an extremely beautiful girl behind the counter. Long glorious brown hair, green eyes. Louis felt really bad now. He had stolen from a beautiful girl and that made his heart clench more than one. "You looking for anything particular?" Eleanor asked. She knew he was a begger and felt bad for him. He was obviously a good person, just needed to get on his feet is all.

"Um actually I want talk to you" Louis mumbled. She gave him a questionable look but walked to him and waited. "I stole from your shop and I feel really bad. I've never stolen before I was just so hungry... I'll take whatever punishment you give me"  Eleanor blinked twice and looked unfased.

She walked to a wooden door and disappeared in it.

When she came back out she had a 12 piece sausage in her hands. "If you're hungry.. ever then come by anytime, yeah?" she smiled. Louis' face was priceless. He looked as though he were told he won the lottery. El just smiled.

The king found out what Louis was doing and didn't like it. He didn't like the fact of getting free food and raising an abandoned baby. He sentenced Louis to death for theft of food and baby.

Two weeks later Louis was hanged. He died at the age of 15.

No one knew of his past but God, himself and Eleanor. She went to hell though... but that story is for another time.

"Lou?" Liam asked as Louis was in another one of his dreams. "Hello, you look rather dashing" Louis smiled cheekly. Liam blushed and looked down. "Thanks LouLou" he mumbled.

They were in Liam's room, sitting on his bed. "Who dreams about being in their room, Li" Louis teased. "Me I guess" Liam smiled a little making Louis smile.

"Are you real" Liam whispered. He didn't mean to.. he just thought Louis was amazing. Just simply perfection. Louis laughed, "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm real! I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

Louis saw longing in Liam's eyes. "Whatcha want, LiLi?"

Liam jumped on top of Louis and kissed him. He kissed him rough and sloppy, being inexperienced and all. Louis pulled back to breathe. "W-What was that Li?" Louis asked wide eyed. Liam shrugged and put a hand on Louis' chest, caressing the smooth skin beneath its shirt. Liam rubbed down down down then got to Lou's boxers. "Mm" Liam licked his lips feverishly slow. Then he lowered his hand over Louis' mini me to gently-

RingRingRing

Louis shot up from his bed, breathing heavily. "Well damn" Louis muttered.

He heard a sudden chuckle and turned his head to see Harry. "Thought you'd like it" Harry smirked.

"You did that?" Louis groaned noticing he had a bit of a problem in his pants.

"Can you leave, Harold?" Louis asked. Trying to stay as calm as a man without a boner could.

"Why Lou, got a bit of a problem? Hm?" Harry smiled widely. "Mmm" Harry impersonated Liam's moan is Lou's dream.

"Get out, please. I'd rather not have you here right now..." Louis groaned as images of Liam running, and giggling naked ran through his mind.

"Why? You 'busy' Lou? Gonna watch porn and pretend Liam's doing that with you to-" "I said get the fuck out, Harold! Don't test me!" Harry was quick to run out of the room giggling.

##########

Zayn was terribly bored as Niall was asleep and not hanging out with him. He starred at Niall boredly before smiling to himself. He went to the fire place and grabbed ashes. He put ashes in Niall's hair to make it look black. It worked and Zayn smiled. It was really black and dark. "Mini me" Zayn quietly chuckled down at Niall's now black quiff.

Surely Niall wouldn't be upset with Zayn, he could never be. The two  were as close as two peas in a pod.

Being bored and starring at Niall, Zayn figured to go to earth and be in human form. Possibly catch a humor movie.

$$$$$$$

I know it's short! Don't hate me or I'll... I'll... make cookies and not share them with any of you! Cx