Part 12

{warning; Sex}

Chloe's PoV
For the last 5 minutes its been me being pushed against the wall by both of the boys and being snogged to death. We're technically having a threesome, its that bad. Suddenly, i feel my feet being took off the ground and i'm now being thrown onto the bed. I see Jack struggling to put a condom on so Josh goes over to help him but something unexpected happens...
JOSH TAKES THE CONDOM OFF AND PUTS HIS FACE NEAR JACK'S DICK!!

Jack's POV
Josh picked Chloe up and threw her on the bed. Whilst he was doing that, i decided to put  condom on but there was a problem... I couldn't put it on. Josh looks at me then walks over, takes the condom off and kneels down. Suddenly, his face is right in front of my dick. Little did he know, i fancy the shit outta him. No one knows about my crush. He is also with Chloe which means he does not love me but he tells me that he doesn't love Chloe, he uses her for sex and everything else. He also tells me when he sees her, he gets a boner automatically, no matter what she is wearing. I'm not gonna lie, she is gorgeous so i see what he means. I never get a boner which is good for me because i do not have to hide it.

Josh's PoV
I walk over to Jack after noticing that he is struggling putting the condom on. I find myself taking it off and putting my face near his dick. I am so tempted to put my mouth on it but i don't know what he will think. Fuck it. We're having a threesome anyway.. that we're forcing Chloe into doing. I put my hand on it and start pumping it, i can hear slight moans from him. I start going faster and faster then i lick the tip. I can hear him moaning even louder than before. I then wrap my lips around his tip and start bobbing my head, i stared into his eyes as i deep throated him and he let out a loud moan.
"Fuck josh! i'm c-close" he says as he moans again.
I then stop sucking his dick and walk over to Chloe. I attach my lips to her neck and start sucking until i find her sweet spot, her moans travelling around the room. I keep doing it until there is multiple hickies on her neck. I then travel down to her stomach and start sucking there too, making sure to leave a dark purple hickey. Fuck, i can feel myself getting a boner by the sight of her being naked. She is hot as fuck especially naked.

Chloe- So what is happening now then?
Josh- I think Jack should do stuff to you now
Jack- I think Josh should
Chloe- Just one of you, I do not care who it is because i just want this to be over and done with.

A/N
I will carry on with this in the next chapter as it is gonna be really long otherwise.