Part 10

Chloe's PoV
Josh- can we please have sex? I need to get rid of this thing.
Chloe- sure, if it helps you.
Grrrr, why did I say that?
Josh- thank you
Chloe- welcome
Chloe- let's get this started with then so it can end
Josh- What did you just say?
Chloe- I said erm. I said let's get this started with
Josh- What did you say after??
Chloe- I didn't say anything!
Josh- yes you did now tell me what you said!
Suddenly I feel a hand and a pain on my cheek. Ow. He just slapped me.
Chloe- I promise you I didn't
Josh- tell me otherwise I'm going to fuck you harder then I ever have before
Chloe- no
Josh- tell me then
Chloe- I didn't say anything for fucks sake!!
Josh- Right come on then, i believe you.

Josh's PoV
Josh- Right come on then, i believe you
I don't really believe her. I know what she said, I just wanted her to admit it. I'm going to fuck her real hard now and in her sleep. Tonight when she is asleep, my friend Jack and I are going to do stuff to her because why not. She is a bitch that deserves to die. I only date her for sex, I'm using her but I don't care. Jack and I have been friends since we both came here on the same day. We're like brothers because we're that close.
Josh- go on the bed for me
Josh- and take everything off except for your knickers and bra
This is gonna be fun
Chloe- fine
Ooo her sexy body. Can't wait for in a minute.
Chloe- I'm done now what
I walk over to her and start kissing her neck.
She moans.

Chloe's PoV
He walks over to me and starts kissing my neck.
I moan.
Josh- shh baby, we don't want anyone else to hear. Do we? Because they will have to come join.
Chloe- definitely not
Josh- can jack come in and help?
Chloe- no
Josh- why not?
Chloe- because I said. It's enough with you never mind your best friend
Josh- come on!! He will do it a lot better than me
Chloe- No

Andys PoV
I can hear everything on the phone. He wants to bring his best friend Jack in because jack will do it better than him. Wow.

Josh's PoV
After all the times she has missed having sex with me, I'm getting her back. Jack is coming now because she finally agreed because I said I would fuck her really hard if jack wouldn't come. Blackmailing I know but I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm purposely going to not put a condom on but act like it was an accident so she can get pregnant and have a shit life because she deserves it. Jack is also going to have sex with her but she doesn't know that yet. He is gonna put a condom on though but I'm gonna fuck her more. I cant wait.

A/N
Chapter 10 !
Hope you enjoy!!
520 words including the A/N