Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Start from the beginning

Dark Gaia: Let me go!

Mogul: No.

Dark Gaia secretly calls the zone cops without anyone knowing.

1 hour later

The zone cops tried to get Mogul, but since Mogul had many fences they couldn't step a foot closer to Dark Gaia or else they would be killed. Mogul had been around since the dawn of time on Möbius so he knew what to do against the zone cops.

Dark Gaia: HELP!!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Another hour later

Three more people were dragged in the room by Scratch and Grounder. The first was a boi who was gambling, the second a zone cop that was Zilver, the final was cloaked and knocked out.

Dark Gaia: 😢

Mogul took of the cloak to reveal Mighty as he looks to them.

Mogul: Mighty is already one of my chosen ones.

Scratch: Well wouldn't it be nice to have him hear to have the signal better???

Grounder: It would???

Dark Gaia: -_-

Mogul: Good thinking.

Dark Gaia whimpers in fear as he curls up into a ball.

Zilver: *Squirms and looks at Dark Gaia* How did you get captured???

Dark Gaia: I was on a winning streak and I guess Mogul got so jealous that he basically kidnapped me.

??? (The gambler): He doesn't get jealous. You never heard of his story. Mogul wants power. He has done this before in the past and he's going to use us all for his plan.

Dark Gaia: .......... Why do you look like Mephiles???

??? (The gambler): Me??? *Sweats nervously* I-I don't know!

Dark Gaia: ...

Mighty woke up, but on his head was a small diamond shape.

Dark Gaia: ???

Mogul: I knew it still worked on him.

Dark Gaia: Uh... What???

Mogul: You see Mighty already had been one of my chosen ones, but since he's strong it helps to keep him useful to me.

Dark Gaia: What are you going to do to me!?

Mogul: Well. Since you haven't experienced this power I'll do it on someone here is your choice. You pick either the gambler or the zone cop to see what I do.

??? (The gambler): !!!

Zilver: *Whipers*

Dark Gaia: Neither!

Mogul: What do you mean!? If you won't pick I will!

Dark Gaia: I may not know them, but I don't want them to suffer! How about we make a deal? If I win you have to let us all go and turn yourself in. If I don't than you get to have me as your permanent slave.

Mogul: I don't want slaves. I want workers that don't rust, but what is the deal for gambling, chess, or what???

Dark Gaia: Chess.

Mogul: Get the game.

Scratch quickly get the game of chess. Dark Gaia waits for Mogul to let him out of the cage so he can play. Mogul opens the cage as Scratch cane back with the game. Dark Gaia gets in a seat.

Mogul does the same as Scratch sets up the game and explain the rules. Dark Gaia is determined to win and save everyone. Mogul was determined to get Dark Gaia, Zilver, and the gambler as his littler helpers.

Dark Gaia: ...

Scratch: Dark Gaia. You will have to take your turn.

Dark Gaia: Alright.

Dark Gaia makes his first smart move before waiting. Mogul makes his move and waits before Dark Gaia makes another smart move an-okay this is going to take a while! I'm time skipping this!

1 hour later

Dark Gaia won while Mogul was angry as heck as Dark Gaia laughs happily has the zone cops takes Mogul away.

Mogul: I'LL BE BACK YOU SEE!!! MY POWER WORKS IN ALL ZONES!!!

Dark Gaia: >:3

Scrouge has ran up to Zonic with Whip. Zonic tells Scrouge and Whip that they're allowed to go to Dark Gaia. Scrouge and Whip ran over and hugs Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: :3
-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1220