Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!

Start from the beginning

Shadow realized that Dark Gaia didn't know as much as he thought and begins to feel bad. Dark Gaia is under the blankets crying before Shadow sighs as he went to Dark Gaia.

Shadow: Hey... I'm sorry about the way I acted towards you, but who told you about guns and how do you know to work one?

Dark Gaia: I had amnesia when I somehow learned how to use it and Whip told me that guns are cameras.

Shadow: O_O

Dark Gaia: ... What???

Shadow: You have to tell the zone cops all of this.

Dark Gaia: I can't. Delilah_Pretztail wants the chapter she's making about this as long as she can. In other words she won't let the zone cops believe us until she's ready to.

Shadow: Who???

Shadow doesn't know that Dark Gaia just broke the fourth wall as Sunny_Days560 laughs and gives Delilah_Pretztail a bunch of food in the background.

Dark Gaia: ... Never mi-

The next day

Zonic went to Dark Gaia's and Shadow's cell. Shadow and Dark Gaia looks at Zonic confused.

Zonic: You have a visitor.

Dark Gaia: We do???

It's Rouge. Dark Gaia was even more confused about the fact that Shadow and him actually gets a visitor.

Zonic: Yes, follow me.

Shadow follows Zonic before Dark Gaia starts following Shadow and Zonic. Zonic opens the door and Shadow walks in going to a table Rouge was sitting at.

Shadow: Hello Rouge.

Rouge: Hello Shadow.

Shadow: Why are you here???

Rouge: *Gets triggered* To say how disappointed I am with you! You REALLY done it this time!

Shadow: *Growls* I only grabbed it from Dark Gaia! I was making sure he didn't shoot anymore bullets!

Rouge: Kiss my @%# Shadow! Kiss my @%#! You're full of s**t right now! You tried to frame Dark Gaia! You know what Shadow! I'm breaking up with you!

Rouge angrily leaves a probably now heartbroken Shadow The Hedgehog. Zespio walks over to Shadow.

Zepio: Let's take you back to your cell.

Zespio takes Shadow and Dark Gaia back to their cell. Shadow has tears in his eyes as he steps away from Zespio a tiny bit.

Shadow: *Tears up* I... I c-can walk by m-my gosh d-darn self...

Shadow goes to his and Dark Gaia's cell heartbroken and what just happened. Dark Gaia follows Shadow before sitting down on his bed.

Shadow hugged a pillow and for the first time actually cried. In the records of the other zone versions of Shadow the original Shadow was the first to cry since every other Shadow doesn't cry or show emotions.

This was now added to the file for Shadow. Dark Gaia looks at Shadow before walking over there to him and hugs Shadow tightly. Shadow tries to get Dark Gaia away from him as he cries harder into the pillow.

The next day

Dark Gaia is in his bed asleep. Dark Gaia begins to dream about him eating his favorite foods.