Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!

Start from the beginning

Dark Gaia gets thrown into the back of the van by Zhadow and Zamy. Dark Gaia is scared at the moment. Scrouge went to punch Mario in anger, but Zilver stops him.

The zone cops takes Dark Gaia into the No Zone. Zilver leaves with the zone cops before Scrouge tries to punch Mario in anger again, but Mario dodges Scrouge's punches before he knocks Scrouge out.

1 hour later

Whip sees Scrouge waking up in his bed back in the yacht. Whip hugs Scrouge tightly. Scrouge gently shoves Whip away from him in sadness. Whip sighs in sadness at that as she gets in her nest before falling asleep.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia is in the corner in the van away from the doors whimpering in fear and sadness. Dark Gaia uses his wings to keep himself warm as the van makes it into the No Zone. Dark Gaia sees the doors open up by Zector and Znuckles.

Znuckles: So what he got arrested for was stupid???

Zector: Mario wouldn't let it drop so we had to, but he'll get a warning and if he dose a stupid report again he'll be in here.

Dark Gaia trembles in fear as he hides his face with his wings. Dark Gaia is really scared right now. Both Zector and Znuckles takes Dark Gaia to his cell. Dark Gaia whimpers in fear as he gets placed in his cell. Luckily Dark Gaia is going to be in a cell alone.

Dark Gaia: G-guys! What am I supposed to do here!?

Znuckles: Don't cause riots, don't plan to escape, don't misbehave, and follow our orders.

Dark Gaia: Is there some sort of knitting club or something??? It's cold in here and I don't have a window in here...

Znuckles gives Dark Gaia a blanket. Dark Gaia thanks Znuckles for the blanket before Dark Gaia begins to get settled in his cell.

Dark Gaia: Can I have a pillow too???

Zector: *Whispers in Znuckles's right ear* This will definitely be a easy prisoner to deal with.

Znuckles: *Whispers back to Zector* It'll be.

Znuckles gives Dark Gaia a pillow. Dark Gaia puts a pillow on his bed before he gets under the blanket before falling asleep.

The next day

Dark Gaia is still in his bed asleep. The zone cops are about to begin doing role call on the prisoners they have today. Zonic is on his way to Dark Gaia's cell.

Zonic checks in on Dark Gaia and walks in as he had food for Dark Gaia.

Zonic: Here. *Gives Dark Gaia his food*  We know you're here for a stupid reason and feeding with the true monsters may destroy your kind and misunderstood nature

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Thanks!

Zonic: *Nods*

Dark Gaia starts to eat his food. The zone cops are grossed out about the fact that Dark Gaia eats dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs. Zonic looks away from Dark Gaia as Dark Gaia continues to eat his food.

Free time

It's now for the prisoners to go outside in the area for prisoners to hangout, play, and workout. Dark Gaia is now outside nervously looking around as he walks until he bumps into Zephiles by accident.

Zephiles is a zone cop of solitary as he looks at Dark Gaia already getting triggered.

Zephiles: *Gets triggered* What are you doing in the solitary workout area!? You can't just walk around! Get on the treadmill maggot!