Chapter Thirteen: Dark Gaia And The Cursed Chaos Emerald!

Start from the beginning

Dark Gaia starts following Whip while dragging Scrouge along.

1 hour later

Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip finds themselves in front of a type of house that you might find in china.

Whip: He lives here, but be careful.

Dark Gaia: Why??? Well besides the whole pink chaos emerald thing trying to hurt me.

Whip: Because he's a ninja and he can turn invisible and uses that power to his advantage.

Suddenly Dark Gaia sees Scrouge floating all of the sudden. Dark Gaia widens his eyes at that.

Dark Gaia: Scrouge! I didn't know you can fly!

Scrouge: I can't! *Looks at Whip* Wait, did you say turn invisible!? Is his name Espio!?

Whip: Yeah... Espio put Scrouge down!

Espio shows himself and drops Scrouge who lands on his feet. Scrouge and Dark Gaia looks at Espio in awe.

Espio: Fine, but why come unannounced?

Dark Gaia: Unannounced??? What's a "unannounced"???

Espio: It's when people don't say they're coming over.

Whip: Well we have a good reason why we came here unannounced Espio! Just hear me out.

Whip tells Espio what's been going on lately ever since Dark Gaia found a pink chaos emerald.

Whip: And that's why we came here unannounced.

Espio: Hmm. That IS strange.

Dark Gaia: C-can you help me???

Espio: I'll try.

Dark Gaia hugs Espio tightly as he whimpers in sadness. Dark Gaia just wants everything to be back to normal.

Whip: Welp. We'll be back for you in 15 weeks.

Dark Gaia: 15 weeks!?

Whip: Yeah. It takes Espio 15 weeks to cure someone that's went through what you're going through right now.

Dark Gaia: But... But...

Whip: *Hugs Dark Gaia* Trust me.

Dark Gaia: .......... Ok... I trust you.

Whip smiles at that response before hugging Dark Gaia again. Scrouge also hugs Dark Gaia as Whip continues to hug Dark Gaia. Scrouge and Whip eventually lets Dark Gaia go.

Scrouge: See you later... Buddy...

Dark Gaia: Yeah, see you later too... Pal..

After Whip and Scrouge left

Dark Gaia: Now what?

Espio: I help you.

Dark Gaia gets in Espio's arms as Espio take Dark Gaia inside of his house before he begins to help Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia isn't doing well because one of the steps is acupuncture and that involves needles. Dark Gaia has been even more scared of needles ever since "Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!" so this might be hard for Dark Gaia to go through at the moment.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks in fear* Why dose it have to be needles!?

Dark Gaia gets in Espio's arms as he trembles in fear. Dark Gaia has never been through acupuncture before. Espio sighs as he gently hugs Dark Gaia being glad that Whip warned him about Dark Gaia's fear of needles.

Espio: It's helpful. Just please be calm. If you want this problem gone you have to forget this fear.

Dark Gaia: How??? I want this problem gone, but... I just don't understand why I'm so scared of needles...