Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Door to door doctor: I'm Dr.Cat.

Dr.Cat gets 2 shots out from his doctor's bag. Dark Gaia sees this before quickly hiding behind Whip.

Dark Gaia: What's the second shot for!?

Dr.Cat: Scrouge.

Dark Gaia: Why does Scrouge need 2 shots!? Is his common cold that bad!?

Dr.Cat: Yes.

Dark Gaia: .......... Well fudge! I don't think Scrouge would like that! Do I need to distract him or something!?

Whip: Well yeah. You've been with him longer than I've been with him.

Dark Gaia: No s**t sherlock!

Scrouge: No... I can handle shots...

Dark Gaia: Can I still be in one of your arms?

Dr.Cat: The shots need to be in both arms so that's why he needs 2 shots.

Dark Gaia gets in Scrouge's bed before hugging Scrouge's tummy. Whip also hugs Scrouge tummy. Scrouge rolls up his sleeves before Dr.Cat gives Scrouge his 2 shots on each arms.

Dark Gaia fainted at the sight of the shots. Scrouge looks at Dark Gaia as Dark Gaia moans in his sleep.

The next day

Dark Gaia wakes up groggily to see that his necklace (that thing that has his crystal that's protruding out of Dark Gaia's neck fluff) is gone. Dark Gaia started freaking out causing Whip and Scrouge to wake up.

Scrouge: What's wro-WHERE'S YOUR NECKLACE!?

Dark Gaia: I DON'T KNOW!!!

Scrouge and Whip started looking everywhere for Dark Gaia's necklace. Dark Gaia freaks out as he helps Scrouge and Whip.

Scrouge calls the doctor from before but the doctor from before never answered his phone. Scrouge calls again, but the doctor still doesn't call back.

Whip: What's taking Dr.Cat so long to answer his phone!?

Scrouge shrugs as Dark Gaia started to panic more.

Whip: Dude calm! We'll find it sooner or later!

Scrouge, Dark Gaia, and Whip goes to the hospital where Dr.Cat MIGHT be at. Everyone in the hospital are very busy. Scrouge, Dark Gaia, and Whip goes to the receptionist.

Whip: Hey! Do you know where Dr.Cat is? Dark Gaia woke up before he realized he doesn't have his necklace. We want to know if Dr.Cat picked it up by accident.

The doctors and nurses says no. Scrouge and Whip goes outside as Dark Gaia sneaks in the hallways of the hospital without anyone knowing.

Dr.Cat is wearing the necklace around his wrist. Dark Gaia gets EXTREMELY mad about this as he runs towards him.

Dark Gaia: GIVE ME BACK MY NECKLACE YOU QUACK!!!

Dr.Cat: *Smirks* What necklace?

Dark Gaia: THE ONE THAT'S AROUND YOUR WRIST!!!

Dr.Cat looks at his wrist before looking at Dark Gaia with a smirk.

Dr.Cat: *Smirks* This is a bracelet not a necklace.

Dark Gaia: THAT'S MY NECKLACE!!! IT HAS MY PINK CRYSTAL ON IT!!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME NOW!!!

Dr.Cat: *Smirks* No.

Dark Gaia: GIVE ME BACK MY NECKLACE!!! IT'S MINE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Dr.Cat growls before Dark Gaia grabs his necklace before putting it back on around his neck.