Slowly.

I liked the tip, letting my tongue rome around like it had a life of its own. Dallas' moans increased in frequency and volume as I looked in to his lust filled eyes, the blue gems looking almost grey in this light. I gazed at him as I took as much as I could of him in to my mouth, knowing it would be a struggle to fit him all straight away.

I sucked hard as I slowly went up again, watching as his eyes closed shut in ecstacy. I went all the way up until only the large head was in my mouth and let my longue play again, licking against his slit. The hand in my hair tightened it's grip, leaving me with a pleasurable pain. My eyes automatically closed as I took him in again, this time taking the entirety of his huge length in to my mouth, feeling it once again hit the back of my throat and then some. I stayed there feeling the tingling sensation of having such a big thing filling my mouth. I pulled back again slowly, lightly dragging my teeth against his cöçķ just how I know he liked it. I was thanked with a moan as Dallas' mouth opened as he cried my name.

Again I stuck the whole thing in my mouth, moaning at the feeling, eliciting another loud grunt from Dallas at the vibrations. I continuously bobbed my head up and down, quickening my pace, before I stopped.

Letting the soldier go with a pop, feeling the precum follow. I smirked at Dallas' confused look as he tried to comprehend why he no longer had the heat of my mouth wrapped around him.

I sat up on my knees, pulling my boxers down finally. My penis thanked me for the breather it got from its confines. The red shirt soon followed after.

Dallas stared at me as if this was the first time he'd seen me naked, raking my body with his eyes. My chest puffed out loving the feeling of having it appreciated, scars and all.

Damn gym was bloody worth it.

I leaned over to kiss him before I turned around. My aśś was above his face, as my mouth was once again having a one-to-one interview with his intern.

Dallas didn't waste anytime as he took my (okay, slightly smaller) member in to his mouth, whilst his fingers played with the rim of my ass. "Do you want lube?" He asked like the fûkinğ gentleman he is. I thought about it, realising that in the 2 weeks I've abstained from the devil's tango, it may be wise to use the lubricant.

I nodded my head before realising he can't see, damnit who put us in this position!? Don't answer that.

"Yeah..." my mouth didn't want to say words. Oh no, the little slut just wanted ćóçķ, big enough to fill it.

I didn't even wait for him to stretch his arms to grab the lube inside his bed side drawer. I took him in to my mouth all in one go, loving the hiss I got from its owner. "You little-"

I cut him off with a moan and grabbed his balls. My hands alternated between fiddling with them and running up and down the bottom of his member. My tongue licked the length from top to bottom before taking a bulbous ball in to my mouth and suckling hard.

Dallas had somehow managed to get the lube and had already began squirting some on his fingers and I shivered as the cold liquid also ran down my crack.

I continued my attack as he took me back in to his mouth and stuck a finger in to my hole. I gasped around the čoćk at the sudden intrusion and then moaned.

My head kept bobbing, my hands continued rubbing and my tongue carried on licking as my back arched at the pleasure.

"More~!" I moaned, and was greeting with 2 more lubed up fingers entering me at once. I let out a muffled scream around his đîčķ as my body got used to the feeling. Before long I was rocking back and forth against his fingers, needing more, wanting more.

Eventually a forth finger joined stretching me out further. My mouth had gone slack, no longer able to carry on its onslaught while it was too busy screaming.

"Dallas! Dallas! Dallas!" His name poured out of my mouth like water down a river. The ćôćķ raging in front of me taunted me. I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. I no longer wanted it screwing my mouth, no. I wanted this soldier to upgrade to a general and take me!

"Please~!" I moaned through the gaps in my gasps. "Please Dallas, I want you!" I was glad he wasn't in the mood to tease.

The loss of his fingers was soon replaced with his "general" prodding against the rim. I was on my knees, aśş held up high and face digging in to the mattress.

Finally, the thick head of his manhood penetrated my rim. Even with 4 fingers ramming me he was still big, 'like really big', if we're quoting Ariana Grandè here.

He slowly entered me further, tears protruding from my eyes from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Are you in?" I strained, my hands tightly grabbing the sheets for dear life.

"Not yet." I already knew it was not yet, I've had him way too many times to not know this, still a boy can dream.

My own soldier was dripping like a faulty water tap as the general entered me a bit too slowly.

"Ugh just shove it in!" I screamed. What? Better to do it all in one go like taking a bad aid off. But I regretted it as soon as I said it.

My wish was granted by the fucking genie. I bit the covers between my teeth so my otherwise ear wrenching scream turned into a muffled gasp.

He stayed there a second and thank you for that! I adjusted to his size as my body remembered that it can stop acting like Virgin Mary over here because I'm anything but!

"Move!" I ordered. Wanting the friction. Wanting the pain. Wanting the pleasure.

The pain slowly subsided and soon my screams of pain turned to slews of pleasure. He hit my sweet spot again and again and again! Oh my god it was amazing! The hands grabbing my waist was so tight I'm sure I'll have the handprints tomorrow.

He turned me around so I was facing him, my face red and glistening with sweat much like his was. My hair was sticking to my forehead which would usually annoy me but right now I didn't care.

I was in the throws of pleasure as Dallas rammed in to me. I grabbed my member and began to rub myself, not wanting the dry orgasm that I know would come if I continued getting off of this aśs fùck. As much as I would love one later, right now I needed release.

"I-I'm coming!" I screamed. I jerked myself faster as he thrust faster which I didn't even know was possible.

I couldn't hold it in as my sperm shot out in streams of cloudy white going all over both of our chests. He soon followed after, riding out his ejaculation with clumsy thrusts inside me. I felt his seed fill me as I was filled with content and satisfaction.

His arms gave out as he collapsed on me, catching his breath before somehow finding the strength to flip us over so I was on top of him.

His now flaccid general, all worn out after this exhausting war, was still inside me.

We both were coming down from our high as he said oh so eloquently, "shit, I forgot the condom." I laughed at his revelation, happy for his (or our, but he's blaming himself, so basically his) blunder.

I stayed there, content, lying on top of Dallas as he was still inside me. I closed my eyes, my mind wishing for sleep after the exhausting exercise it went through.

I kissed Dallas' collar bone before finally falling asleep.

What a fúcking night.

------

That's it. My second hardcore af one shot! How'd I do?

My mind so badly wanted to give the basically pure smut a plot lmao

Dont forget to Comment, like and rate!

@narutopia