I wanted to cry, but I couldn't because I'm panicking. Is this ever gonna end? What am I even doing right now? I didn't even noticed that Colby had left the room, why would he leave me like this? My head keeps pounding, so does my heart and everything right now hurts and I let out a small cry.

Am I having a panic attack because of my parents? That's the only solution to why I'm having a panic attack. I wince at the loud ring in my ear and I cover my ears with my hands, trying to block out every single sound that I'm hearing but it doesn't work. How does one stop a panic attack on their own?

I noticed the door move open quickly making me flinch and I squeezed my eyes shut, pressing my hands against my ears, breathing quickly and trying to gasp for a bit of air. I felt someone touch my leg and I opened my eyes and saw Aaron bent down on the ground, looking concerned and worried.

I noticed Colby wasn't around in the room. No one other than Aaron, that is. Aaron kept mouthing things to me, can this ring in my ears go away now? I keep seeing him mouth my name and slowly, my hearing becomes normal, the ringing goes. I let out another huge gasp, shocking Aaron slightly, by the looks of his face, he looks panic, worried, and scared.

"Paisley," I heard him say, "Paisley, listen to me, okay? Whatever's going through your mind; it's going to be okay," Aaron tried reassuring me making my eyes swim in tears. "Everything's going to be fine, okay? I promise,"

"N-no," I managed, my throat wasn't as tight before and my breaths were dying down as I tried to breathe with Aaron. I closed my eyes again.

"What do you mean, no? Pais?" Aaron asked gently, both of his hands were touching my knees. "What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong, Pais?"

"P-parents," I sob, letting some tears fall down my face and his face dropped realizing what's going on with me.

"They told you," Aaron whispered. "Pais, everything's going to be fine with them, okay? We're still family, after all." He then jumped up on the bed with me and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him.

"They lied t-to me," I stutter. "They didn't tell me until now," my voice was shaky and I think my panic attack was over. I haven't one of those since Aaron left me, but he doesn't need to know that. Aaron rubbed my back gently, calming me down some more.

"I'm sorry, Pais. Their love just fell apart, I guess." I felt like I could breathe again, my chest was rising up and down trying to get more oxygen in me. I blinked back the tears that threaten to fall. "Oh, god, you scared me, Pais."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too," I say, looking down at the floor, pouting slightly. He rubbed my back, then did countless circles on my back. He kissed the side of my head.

"No, it's not your fault." Aaron told me. If anything, it was Mum and Dad's fault. "Is it as scary as how it looks?"

"Much more," I whisper. "I need to thank Colby for getting you."

"He and Corey are outside the door," Aaron remembered. "The look on his face when he came downstairs... our friends had left, it was just the girls and the guys and I'm pretty sure Kat is freaking out over you, too. She wanted to come, but Sam told her only Corey and me. She agreed to that."

"I love you," I say, digging my head into his chest. "I wanna see Buddy," there goes my baby voice.

"I love you, too, I'll bring him in later." I nod at his words, holding onto it. "I'll let Corey and Colby in now."

I let out a sigh and removed myself from him, he stood up slowly, I slouch slightly looking at the ground. The first person to enter was Corey, looking quite relieved and he smiled at me as Aaron closed the door behind him. It was only Corey and I know and he walked over to me, giving me a hug as he had sat down next to me and rubbed my shoulder a few times.

"You scared me, Pais," Corey told me. "Thank God you're alright."

"I'm sorry," I tell him and he shakes his head, squeezing my shoulder a little and we sat in comfortable silences, I just lean on him. "It's crazy, I never thought we'd be here together. Like this."

Corey lets out a small laugh. "Yeah, I always knew the og trio was going to live and beyond." Corey jokes making me roll my eyes. "I'll let you and Colby be now, I'm sure he's worrying some more now."

I nodded and removed myself from him and Corey stood up, walking towards the door and opened up the door and Colby fell through, from leaning on the door and he smiled sheepishly. Corey and I just laughed at him, Corey left.

Colby comes in, looking more relief now. "You scared me, Paisley," Colby says and he sits down, I instantly take his hand and he held it giving me a tight squeeze. "You scared everyone,"

"I didn't mean too," I say, shaking my head slightly. I chew on my lower lip. "I'm sorry you had to witness through that, they aren't pretty,"

"Wait, you've had more?" Colby asks, a hint of surprise in his voice making me nod.

"Only one, but that was like a few years ago. It was when Aaron and Corey had left me. But the difference was; I didn't have anyone to support me during it, I was alone in my bedroom without my parents knowing. I don't know how I managed to calm myself down, but I did." I recall, thinking back when I had that Panic Attack. "Have you had one before?"

"Not really," Colby noted. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"Yeah, me too," I whisper and he just wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to him. Which I gladly enjoyed. I closed my eyes, again, listening to his heartbeat which was steady and smooth, making me smile softly.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Colby asks suddenly, and I didn't hesitate to say no.