Chapter 6: The Vengeful Spirit is Over There

Honoka switched on her home computer, accessed her homepage, and the luxurious wallpaper and fancy words on the purple wallpaper appeared in her eyes.

This "Purple Princess' Mansion" was a website she set up two years ago, could be navigated through computer or cellphone, and had publications of the novels she wrote.

The enthralling and sickly sweet love stories she wrote were popular with the girls, were highly rated, and her website was a hot favorite.

The author, Purple Princess, was hailed as a love expert, and the blog comments and mailbox were all filled with comments and mails about girls venting their love frustrations, asking the Purple Princess for suggestion.

And so, the Purple Princess—Honoka, personally answered all the questions one by one.

"Hello there, Purple Princess!

I'm a student in my second year of Middle School.

I just started dating with my boyfriend for around a month.

He's a candid sporty boy, joins the tennis club, will bring me to watch soccer or tennis matches when we're on dates, and may even play some basketball while we're on the road.

I feel happy when I go out with him... but I'm completely useless at sports, and I don't understand when I watch sports (≧д≦)ノ

Whenever I play tennis with him, I just can't catch the ball; I really feel like a burden!

But he always tells me, you can improve if you practice more, A-mi, do your best! And will bring me to play tennis again the next week.

I really like him, but if this keeps up, I just feel that it'll be painful going out with him at this rate!

What can I do? I'm really, really troubled here!

PS:

I've read the novel that updated this week! I was really excited when I saw the scene where Takuma chased after Natsuno from behind and hugged her tightly!! (ノノノ▽ノノノ)

"Hello there, Miss A-mi,

It's really a troubling matter that his interests don't match yours.

My friend complained before that on dates, she wants to go to pasta and crepes shops, but he would always bring her to ramen shops when she doesn't want to!

She too is like you, Miss A-mi, in that she likes her boyfriend too, and doesn't want to make him unhappy. That's why she didn't dare say that she prefers pasta.

One day, she finally summoned her courage, and her boyfriend was very surprised by it, Why did you keep quiet about it!? He even chided her angrily for this.

Later, when they dated, they would take turns going to ramen shops and the shops she recommended, and she happily said that though she doesn't like pork ramen, she does find salt ramen to be really delicious.

So, I think you should try talking it through with your boyfriend, Miss A-mi.

You may be scared and nervous.

That's why this Purple Princess will give you an advice.

Before you begin, hold him gently by the hands.

If he's shocked, and asks you "What's the matter?", continue holding his hands, lower your head slightly, show tears in your eyes, and look at him with your most pitiful expression.