Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)

Start from the beginning

“Alright! I’m coming!” Ashton called before anyone said anything, he looked down at me and pecked me. “Mmm, I gotta go.” 

“Well, at least let me walk you to the door to make sure you get out safely, god.” I said rolling my eyes. He laughed at me.

“Don’t ever talk about me being cheap.” Ashton said, I just blushed.

“I’m not being cheap, just looking out for my mate.” I said running a hand through his tousled hair. “Now, let’s go.” He walked out of the room with me behind him, hand in hand. I looked downstairs at everyone waiting at the door in a suit. I wiggled my brows in approval. 

“Took you long enough.” Xenon said.

“I heard screaming.” Marce said with a raised brow. 

“He was just seducing me.” I said. “Or trying to.” Ashton scoffed.

“We’ll see about me ‘trying’.” Ashton said. I just laughed and took everyone in.

“You guys look good.” I said my hands on my hips. “A woman loves a man who looks good in uniform.” 

“How do you think we get our women?” Seth asked winking. I laughed shaking my head and turned to Ashton. 

“Well, don’t stay late--okay?” Ashton just laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist kissing me tenderly. 

“It’s your birthday, cupcake. You’re my first priority.” He said and pressed his lips to my forehead. “Don’t get into any trouble while I’m gone.” he let go of me and walked out the door with the boys following suit. I did as I said I would, I watched them leave and closed the door once they left safely. I pressed my back against the door and sighed looking around the inside of this mansion. 

“I’m all alone in this enormous house with nothing to do…” I said to myself. “On my birthday.” I sighed again and decided I’d take an extremely long bath up until the girls decided to show. I walked up the stairs and slipped my shirt off, then threw it into a hamper. I hooked my iPhone up to Ashton’s iHome and played my music loudly and let the bathwater heat up. Once it was nice and hot I got in and just sighed, closing my eyes. I must’ve been relaxing for only fifteen minutes before I heard Candy and Roxie calling me downstairs. I let out a whine and got up, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked downstairs to Roxie and Candy looking ready to go somewhere. “How’d you two get in?”

“Ashton and Zyre gave us keys.” Candy said. 

“Yeah, why aren’t you ready, birthday girl?” Roxie asked smiling.

“The boys just left like not even twenty minutes ago, and I was taking a bath. I woke up late, I guess.” I mumbled. The girls frowned.

“You miss your baby.” Candy pouted. I just nodded. 

“It’s not like he left you forever, he only had a few things to do at work and then he’ll be back for you.” Roxie said. “Now you can go ahead and finish your bath, but after that we’re going out.” 

“Where?” I asked. 

“Shopping.” they grinned. “But go ahead, we’ll be waiting down here, eating food cause we didn’t eat breakfast.”

“Neither did I, but I’ll probably pick something up while we’re out.” I said and went back upstairs to my bath. I stayed in the water up until it got cold, then I got out and got dressed. I wore high-waisted shorts, a crop top, and a pair of Toms. I styled my hair in a cute messy bun and stuck two hair-chopsticks in the bun, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and into the kitchen to Candy and Roxie cleaning up their mess. “You guys ready?” they both dusted themselves off before smiling.

AnimalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara