Karma X Reader.

"Well, we're waiting." Bitch-Sensei exclaimed as the class watched on, mostly amused, phones out and ready to take pictures and videos.

The heat in your cheeks increased as your blush darkened, stumbling over your thoughts, not knowing how to get out of your current situation. You stood there, fidgeting in place as Karma stood right in front of you, surprisingly quiet for once.

"What's the problem? You're a couple aren't you? Knowing you brats, you're probably used to making out already." Bitch-Sensei asked as she smirked and raised an eyebrow in reply to the glare you sent her, crossing her hands over her chest.

You had no idea how to even... respond to her and what she was insinuating and saying. You just stood in front of the class, facing Karma, who just seemed to be waiting for you to do something as he stood, poker faced and thoughtful, with his hands in his pockets. Meeting his eyes, your face flushed a soft pink, which only threatened to get darker as you turned your gaze to the floor. There was no denying the fact that the two of you had been a couple for months now.

The class just kept trying to get you two to french kiss (and potentially offer them easy blackmail) like how Bitch-Sensei wanted.  Unable to handle much more, you started to walk past Karma and towards the door, declaring that you wouldn't be doing anything of the sort and were skipping class.

You felt partially guilty. Maybe it wouldn't feel like such a big deal if you weren't as awkward and shy as you were. Karma always tried to make sure (to some people's surprise) that he never made you feel uncomfortable.

But as you walked past him towards the door, it only became clear that one could only have so much patience as Karma's hand caught your wrist before you could fully pass him. It wasn't the class or Bitch-Sensei's whining and complaints that stopped you. It was the look in the Mercury gaze you met that made you freeze in your tracks. A lazy, casual smirk was adorned by his lips that didn't match the intense look in his eyes as he spoke. "Sure, let's do this."

The words alone sent a wave of heat up your neck. You held his gaze, slight confusion and bewilderment evident in your look. But despite the fact that your mind was telling you to be aware of all the camera's pointing at you, and the people in the room along with the two of you, your heart was begging to differ.

You didn't even have time to sort through your thoughts before you were tugged forward. Arms catching you in an embrace as lips locked on to your own as the cheers and exclamations sounded through the air. All the noise which didn't even register in your or your boyfriend's minds. The only thing you were acknowledging was how close your bodies were, and how you had subconsciously wound your arms around his neck and had snuck your fingers into his hair.

Karma teased your lip for entrance, which you didn't deny him as you opened your mouth and granted him access to your slick cavern. Your tongues meeting in the french kiss Bitch-Sensei had wanted you guys to do.

Just as the kiss was about to reach it's climax, with the two of you about to lose yourselves in the kiss, the door to the classroom opened and a voice shrieked. "N-no kissing or making out in the classroom!!" Which made the both of you break apart, surprised, with you panting lightly. Your cheeks were red, as you stood embarrassed, whilst Karma just glared at Koro-Sensei as the class and Bitch-Sensei started yelling at the hypocrite who was pink, and holding a camera and notebook.

You looked up and met Karma's enticing gaze. He smirked at you and reached forward and grabbed your hand, leading you past Koro-Sensei and towards the door. You were almost out the door when Koro-Sensei asked where the two fo you were going.

Karma just wore an innocent expression as he spoke, "Well, you are the one who said that you couldn't make out in the classroom." He answered, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. His response only gaining fangirling from some of the girls and hoots from the guys as Bitch-Sensei smirked and Koro-Sensei turned pink once more.

Your face could almost put Karma's hair to shame with how red it was, your blush subduing as you reached the one secluded spot that the two of you always liked to spend time at, but still slightly there.

You couldn't really complain as Karma pulled you down to sit on his lap as he leaned against a tree, immediately sliding his lips onto your own as he held you in a tender embrace, because you would chose spending time with him over any class, any day.
_____________________________________________

842 Words (Unedited)

Probably my shortest one yet, and definitely not the best. But I needed to do something whilst I try over coming my writer's block. I didn't proof read this one so I apologise for any grammatical or spelling errors.

10/December/18 -HallucinatingFangirl