Asano X Reader.

I finally updated, I feel as if I've done something productive with my life. I've been busy with school (I hate tests, so so much.)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it.

(R/g/n)- Random girl's name.
_____________________________________________

Without a doubt, one of the hardest things for you was being Asano Gakushuu's girlfriend.

Not because you didn't like him or didn't want to be with him, on the contrary, you genuinely liked and cared about the violet eyed male. The reason that it was so hard was because the said male was just so... Unapproachable sometimes. (You more often than not found yourself wondering exactly why Gakushuu liked you.)

You were in the A-Class, and you were one of the best students in that class, though, You choose not to include yourself in the group of virtuoso's. Sometimes you wondered whether Gakushuu had just chosen you as the girl he liked only because you could meet his academic standards...

But then again, that might not be true. Considering the fact that you were probably the only student in the main campus who didn't hate the E-Class, quite the opposite really, most of your friends were from that class. This made people avoid you, but you really didn't care all that much.

In fact, you thought that they didn't ignore you enough. A day without getting glares from 'Asano-kun's' fangirls would be a day you would be happy to drag yourself to school for.

You sighed. "Oh well, A girl can always dream, can't she?" You thought to yourself, a bit tired. At this point, you just wanted to go home and sleep, you were exhausted.

"Infact, I would already be home if it hadn't had been for (R/g/n)-san. Dumping this pile of papers and books into my arms and then just strutting away with her friends as if she was on some dang catwalk." You thought, muttering the last part underneath your breath.

You would have said something, but then she brought up the one point of argument that always caused the words in your mouth to die.

"Eh? What is this? You can't go up to your own boyfriend and just hand him some papers??"

What would you say to that anyways?!

Anyways, by now you aren't surprised by stuff like this. It's happened enough times for you to now expect it.

You chuckled dryly and sweat dropped. "Why do I let these people do what they want anyways?" You muttered. 'Its because you're an easy target to push around.' You thought to yourself.

You stopped brooding once the student council's office came into view. The school was almost completely empty, people had run off to go back home and to cram school's and etcetera; so you just entered the office, not really expecting anyone to be there.

Well, besides the strawberry blonde president himself, and yes, your deductions were spot on. Asano seemed to be packing things up, he looked up as you opened the door with your elbow (since your hands were occupied whilst trying to not drop this ridiculously big and heavy stack of papers and books, that was so tall, you were surprised you didn't fall down the stairs and get a concussion.) And backed into the room.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Asano just asked questioningly, almost unable to tell whether or not it was you who was behind that tower of books, moving forward to help you with the things you were carrying. By this point, you were just tired. Your back hurt and you wanted to sleep. You answered to the best of your abilities in your tired and slightly irritated state.

"Told to... Give you these..." You managed to say as Asano grabbed the stack and set it on the table. You were happy to be rid of the heavy burden. You had to carry these a few floors up, that coupled with the fact that you had not had much sleep the previous night resulted in you being a bit unsteady.

"Why are you carrying such heavy things on your own? Wasn't one of the representatives of Class-B supposed to be the one to bring these to me anyways?" Asano asked you as he looked at the pile of books and whatever else there was.

"She... Told me to bring you these, said that I shouldn't have a problem doing so since you're my... Since we're in a relationship; and unsurprisingly, nobody seemed to be in much of a helping mood." You answered.

You looked down at your hands and could clearly see the imprints left on the palms of your hands due to the weight of the trash you and just been carrying. You closed your eyes and sighed, tired. Only to feel someone take your hands into their own.

You opened your eyes and looked back up to see Asano looking down at you, his thumbs brushing against the palms of your hands. His gaze was intense, disapproving and worried all at the same time.

"You may be my girlfriend, but I am the one who is part of the student council, not you. You do not have to bother yourself with things that are not your concern. The others should not burden you with their responsibilities, and you should not let them. I will be having a word with these people tomorrow." Asano finished off, he sounded genuinely upset, which you found very touching.

You were also blushing, since he called you his girlfriend which made you a bit flustered. (That,and you were an awkward human being.)

"I-it's okay Gakushuu... Besides... It is a bit of my concern... Because I like to be able to help you." You told him shyly, looking down, missing the way Asano's eyes widened slightly.

You were too nice for your own good. He felt lucky to have you, even though he sometimes wondered just why you exactly liked him. (Yes this boy has some insecurities too... Well at least he does here.)

He chuckled slightly as he leaned down. You looked up in response to his movements, only to find his lips on your own. Your eyes widened, and you internally struggled to collect your thoughts, until you managed to tell yourself, 'Kiss back you awkward moron!'

You went weak at your knees, falling and melting in Asano's arms, his lips moving against your own in a sweet kiss.

When he finally pulled back to allow the two fo you some air, he was amused by the completely baffled expression you wore.

"G-gakushuu?" You asked, shy and breathless (your face red), only for him to reply with a chuckle and a kiss to your forehead. "I'll take you home, let's go." He told you, picking up his bag and grabbing yours from your shoulder. He held your hand, and interlaced both your fingers as he lead you out of the school.

Your exhaustion got to you almost as soon as the two of you got into his car, (is it a limo? Idk.) And you promptly passed out, your head dropping a bit. Asano smiled as noticed this and moved you so that you were laying down with your head on his lap, and then covered your body with his jacket. He had to admit it, you looked adorable.

It's funny how you almost always missed seeing him genuinely smiling like he had been doing so at that moment, especially since you were almost always the reason behind him doing so.

1220 Words.
_____________________________________________

Unedited.

23/October/18 -HallucinatingFangirl