Elliot's Revenge Chapter 2

I woke to the sound of chirping birds at my window. At least they seem happy. Unlike me... I got ready to a shower all that jazz and ate a bagel really quick before I headed out the door. I'm not going to school because it's saturday. Yay! Not really... Life sucks, that's my opinion, don't follow it. Every saturday I go to my grandfather's grave downtown. It's not a long walk but not a short one either. I usually walk through the woods because it's more peaceful there and nobody will find me. I know my way around the woods so I take shortcuts away from the path. The thing is everyone says not to get far from the path or you'll get shot from a hunter. I laugh at them and tell them that there is a big difference between me and a deer. Poor animals. I HATE when people hunt just for the fun. It's pointless and your taking something's life away. If they can't live should you? If I were the president I would change it to if you shoot something unless you need food you are sentenced to death. Don't follow my opinion unless you strongly agree with it too. I don't want to be responsible for changing your mind. Hunters are stupid is what I think. I mean why would you kill a cute little deer? Does NOT make since to me... I need to get off this topic andyway I never believed in that little story. Here we are! My grandfather's grave... I always try to talk to him but it's hard to believe he is listening. I casually walk closer and manage to choke out, "Hi Grandpa..." He was the only one who ever listened to me really. Pitiful I know, but he was basically the only one I had. "So, how are you?" I asked even though I knew I wouldn't get an answer. "I'm not so great, grandpa... My life has gone downhill after you die- left...." A tear fell down my cheek. "I love ya grandpa.. So so much. Please don't forget me.. Please. Goodbye grandpa... See ya in heaven soon..." I waved a little and turned around then walked back into the woods. For some reason it seemed as if this was the last time I would be here. I don't have a clue why though. I walked through the woods and heard a boom. Hunters.. I kept walking and I heard another. Then I felt it... It went through my chest and blood was everywhere. A man ran up to me and for some reason shot me again in the leg. It was a terrible pain. I felt as if I was going to sleep but a little different. Slowly everything got black then I woke up in my house. "It was just a dream!" I screamed. I had to go to the bathroom but when I looked in the mirror I never saw myself. I screamed again but I was horrified not excited. No, no it was not a dream! It was real, but I should go to heaven. Am I a ghost? I ran downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen without a hangover and walked to her. She picked up the orange juice and turned around without noticing me! "Mom!!! Hey mom!!" I waved my hands in the air right in front of her, but she just walked right through me! Eww such a weird feeling. Then I went outside. Surprisingly it wasn't cold at all. I guess ghosts don't feel anything even temperatures. i walked into my school, after all my mom could be ignoring me. I opened the door, wait I walked through it!! The weird feeling came again. But only one person turned to me. It was James Dunker! He watched me walk through the hallways and I heard his friends ask him what he was staring at. He had a confused look in his face. Right then and there I knew two things.

I was a ghost

James Dunker can see ghosts

He didn't know about it!

Creepy right? Well he started following me... I have no clue as to why but he did. Then I walked faster and faster but he was a fast walker. So he came up to me and tried to grab my arm but he didn't succeed 'cause if you didn't know I was a ghost.

"Aghh!!!" Everyone looked at him and he blushed and went outside telling me to follow. "Follow. Me." I did and he opened the door and left it open for me. I walked through and he started saying, "What the h*ll are you?!"

"Uhh...." I stammered and he rolled his blue eyes.

"Uhh well when I touched you, tried to touch you, my hand went through your body! Then my friends said I was going crazy because I saw you and they didn't!" He said in one breath and after breathed heavily.

"I don't know! I just don't know ok?!" Then I ran away torawrds the road but he called me to come back. "What!?" I yelled.

"Come back.." I did and he asked me if I was a ghost. "Are you a uhh umm? Ghost thing? He scratched the back of his neck akwardly.

I sighed. "Maybe so... I think I am. I died the other day.. In the woods. A hunter shot me. Twice. Once in the leg and once in my chest." I explained.

"I'm sorry.. For everything. That prank the other day was a dare... I'm sooo sorry Elliot..." He apoligized.

"Y-you know my name?" I stuttered 'cause it was unbelieveable. He was the most popular boy at school and he knew my name? Incredible...

"Yeah.. I do.. Anyways do you forgive me?" I did and he almost hugged me but then he laughed a little and said, "Sorry I forgot..." He smirked to which was very hot I must say... "But how do I see you?" He asked.. I thought about that a little.

"I guess you just do.. You have a gift..." He said thanks and then the bell rang which meant he had to go to class. "Bye James.."

"Bye Elliot meet me out here tomorrow after school and i'll tell the teacher what happened to you..." He went inside without letting me answer and went to english.. I walked home and got my laptop out to check Facebook. I can touch things and move them too. Cool, eh? Nothing was on so I logged off and watched some funny vids on youtube to pass the time. Tick Tock Tick Tock goes the clock. Hey that rhymes!! Anyways After what seemed like an hour I got off my computer and went outside. Do ghosts eat? Well I am not hungry so I guess not..

Sorry it's short!!! I don't know how to end this chapter lol! :D Like it? love it? Do ya want some more of it? Lol :D