AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, so I posted this on my wall but I know not all of you have followed me so I just want to clear up some things.

Ok, so, I just wanted to say that I am not trying to skinny shame in my story The Bad Boy Stole My Notebook. I've been getting quite a few comments about it and I just want to clear up that there is nothing wrong with being too skinny. I'm also not trying to say that being skinny is easy. I'm trying to say that being skinny by NOT eating, is unhealthy and that everyone should be comfortable with their bodies whether they are skinny or fat. Ok? I'm not trying to body shame anyone. Some people can't help being super skinny, and that's ok. But in my particular story Lilah happens to be anorexic and I'm just trying to write her thoughts based on the way SHE views HER body. Ok?

*****************************
Also, for those of you bringing up the story 'The Bad Boy, Cupid, and Me', I didn't get any of my ideas from that book. Although our stories may seem similar at first, they are quite different. A lot of this story is actually based off of my life. As for the name Reece, I like the name, and I honestly picked it at random. So yeah. Just wanted to clear that up.

*****************

Hey guys! GUESS WHAT

I HAVE DECIDED I AM GOING TO WRITE THE SEPARATE STORY FOR RENEE AND CARTER.

The Prologue and first chapter have just been posted, so you should DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT.

It's called 'The Player Won't Leave Me Alone'

But yeah, just wanted to get the word out. I'll probably take this author's note down in a few days so yeah.

CHECK IT OUT! I AM WRITING IT FOR YOU GUYS!!!