Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!

Start from the beginning

Sonic: LIGHT GAIA!!!

Scrouge: DARK GAIA FIND THE ENTRANCE!!! WE HAVE TO ESCAPE!!!

Light Gaia screams in sadness and fear as Dark Gaia does that.

Dark Gaia: Come on Light Gaia. Let's try to get back to Sonic and Scrouge!

Light Gaia gets up and follows Dark Gaia as Scrouge went with Sonic to find a exit.

Scrouge: GUYS ALSO LOOK FOR A WAY OUT!!!

Dark Gaia: OK!!!

Sonic continues walking as they try to find Light Gaia and Dark Gaia.

Sonic: So... How did you and Dark Gaia met???

Scrouge: *Sighs* I was outside when Dark Gaia fell on my head, I took him home before hearing my dad yelling at my mom, we then escaped so I didn't have to deal with my Dad...

Sonic: Oh... What's it like after that???

Scrouge: Easy. Freedom and no hits.

Sonic: Not that. I mean... What's it like with you and Dark Gaia together???

Scrouge: Dark Gaia... *Smiles* He's like the only family member I ever wanted. Dark Gaia is like a little brother to me, it feels nice to have him around...

Sonic: Huh... Well that's exactly how me and Light Gaia met accept that I didn't go through what you went through. I found Light Gaia under a tree crying. I took him back home and gave him a better life.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia and Light Gaia are still trying to find their way back to Sonic and Scrouge.

Dark Gaia: ... So... How did you and Sonic met???

Light Gaia: Oh, I cried under a tree and Sonic found me.

Dark Gaia: Wait, you said you were crying under a tree... Like where the roots are???

Light Gaia: *Nods* I was sitting on one. It was poking out of the ground.

Dark Gaia: Ok. Just to be clear. Sonic found you sitting on a tree that's sticking out... Of the ground.

Light Gaia: No, the tree had a bit of its roots sticking out. It wasn't out the ground. The roots were a bit.

Dark Gaia: ... You had me at no.

Light Gaia sighs and stops talking about it.

Dark Gaia: What kind of animals are we supposed to be???

Light Gaia: Don't know.

Dark Gaia: *Hisses cutely*

Light Gaia thinks as Dark Gaia looks around still hissing cutely. Light Gaia looks at Dark Gaia who is now chasing his dragon tail.

Light Gaia stopped walking because there's two paths now. Dark Gaia sees this before looking at Light Gaia.

Light Gaia thinks on this as Dark Gaia just looks around.

Meanwhile

Sonic and Scrouge also bumps into two paths.

Scrouge: We need some rope.

Sonic finds a VERY LONG rope before tying the end of the rope to a tree.

Sonic: If we get lost we'll come back here.

Sonic ties the rope around him.

Scrouge: Got it.

Scrouge ties the rope around him too.