"Holy shit that stings." I squeeze my eyes shut as I squeeze Rachel's hand.

"Ok ow that's my hand!" She exclaims as I keep squeezing.

After an hour on the table Romeo looked up at me with a smile. "Alright lets take a look." He says helping me up and leading me over to the mirror.

I smile seeing my hands handwriting. To build a home. This had so much meaning to me. "This is perfect thank you so much Romeo."

"Of course, I'm glad you like it." He smiles taking off his gloves.

"Lets get a picture together." Romeo offers.

"Of course." I nod as he hands Rachel his phone. I pull my top back down as I smile next to Romeo. "Again thank you so much, Romeo. It's absolutely perfect.

"Anytime, if you get the tattoo bug feel free to fly out here, I've got you." He chuckles as I swipe my card.

"I think the only time you'll see me is for a touch up." I say.

Romeo laughs and nods. "Not everyone is made to have lots of tattoos."

After bidding everyone at the shop good bye we all headed back to our place to finish filming. Changing my outfit so we can take photos afterwards I find myself sitting in front of what we have started to call the explanation wall 2.0. It's really just a white wall like one we have back at our house in Athens. All my viewers started calling it the explanation wall because every time I had something serious to talk about I sat in front of that wall.

"Ok guys so you all just watched me get a tattoo so I figured I'd sit down and explain it all to you. But first here's the finished product." I stand up and pull my shirt up so they can see it. Addy stands up and gets closer so they can see it. "So it says To Build A Home now I've been very open with you all about my dads death, my mom is another story but anyways that's not the point. Well before my dad got deployed for the second time he wrote out a to do list of things he wanted to do when he got back. He got everything done on that list when he got home before he got shipped back out except for one thing, he never got to build a home. After he died my family moved around a lot. We were always in Georgia but it was a new county and school system every year. I didn't have a place that felt like home. I promised myself at a very young age that if my mom wasn't going to build a place that felt like home then I was going to make one for myself. I make a home everyday because I realized home is where ever I want it to be. It's not a physical place but a feeling. Even if my dad really meant to build a physical home this reminds me to make my home where ever I am." I let out a breath after I finish that. "Ok wow uh that was emotionally draining because y'all know I never talk about my past but yea I just figured I'd go ahead and explain it now instead of waiting till 500,000 of y'all asked." I laugh. "But yea I love you all like and subscribe. I know this video took kind of a serious turn but I promise what we have planned next for y'all is great so hit that little bell up in the corner and turn on our post notifications so you don't miss out! Love y'all bye!" I wave then place my hand over the camera covering the lenses.

"Well that got uh, deep." Rachel brakes the silence.

"Yea sorry but I just wanted to go ahead and get it out of the way." I breath. "But I'm gonna go shower and all then I think Shane wants us all to go out for dinner." I say reading my text.

After their chorus of oks I head upstairs to my room. Staring at my tattoo in the mirror I take a picture, making sure to cover my breast and send it to Cody.

Pax😈
So I did a thing.....

Cody💙
Holy shit that looks so good P😍 what does it mean?

Pax😈
That's kinda a long story, I'm posting the video tomorrow, you can watch that and hear it.

Cody💙
Bet. Hey we are about to start warming up but I head home tonight. Ice cream after my game tomorrow???

Pax😈
I could probably fit you in🙄

Cody💙
You better fit me in🙃

Pax😈
😂😂 see you Tomorrow C

Liked 374,854 othersPaxtonLee oops sorry bro💉 video dropping tomorrow at noon check out my channel to see the meaning behind it (and possible me cry a bit)! Thanks @romeolacoste for the amazing work738 commentsRomeolacoste girl took it like a cha...

PaxtonLee oops sorry bro💉 video dropping tomorrow at noon check out my channel to see the meaning behind it (and possible me cry a bit)! Thanks @romeolacoste for the amazing work
738 comments
Romeolacoste girl took it like a champ too👊🏽
Ethandolan welcome to the tat club Pax
Cody_Bellinger 🔥🔥🔥
↪️ ctaylor_3 what he meant to say ways "🤤🤤🤤"
↪️rach_evans Chris out here exposing Cody
PaxtonLee liked rach_evans comment