6

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I breathed as I put my car in park.

"Are you sure you want to? I mean this is like permanent." Addy warns as she held the camera.

I nod looking down at what I have written. "Yea I need to."

Rachel puts her hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze. "Hey I know this means a lot to you so I support this."

"Thanks. Come on let's get it done." I smile getting a little excited. Climbing out I stop in front of the shop and turn to Addy who is holding the camera.

"Hey guys, so I know y'all are probably a little confused as to what I'm doing but I'm here at The California Dream to do something I've always wanted. Come on I'll explain more inside." I motion for them to follow me.

When the door dings Romeo is quick to pop around the corner. "Paxton girl, how are you?" Romeo Lacoste, one of the best tattoo artist in LA. He's tattooed a ton of starts from youtubers like Austin McBroom and the Dolan Twins to Kendrick Lamar.

"I'm good, nervous if I'm being honest." I chuckle hugging him.

"Hey no need for that I'm gonna take care of you alright." I nod knowing he was right.

"I that's why you're the best Romeo. Alright guys this is Romeo Lacoste, AKA the best tattoo artist in LA. Y'all have probably seen him on The ACE Family when he tattooed Austin. Oh and the Dolan Twins are regulars of him too." I introduce Romeo. "Shoutout to them for the recommendation."

He just shrugs. "Eh I'm aright at it."

"Well let's get started before I change my mind." I chuckle.

"Yea lets get going." Romeo laughs leading me back. "Take a seat right here." He instructs. "Alright show me what we doin." He grins excited.

I pull out my paper and show him. "Alright,  alright." He nods. "Where at?"

"I'm thinking under my left breast like right here." I pull my shirt up and show up what I was thinking. "You know curved and all." I motion.

"Ok yea I can totally see this. Do you want it in this hand writing?" I nod.

"Yes please, it's my dads so I want it just like that." I say.

Romeo nods as he heads over to his equipment. "Cool cool let me go get this sketched."

I take a deep breath as he begins collecting the stuff to begin preparing. "Nervous?" Addy asks zooming in on me.

"Uh extremely. I've never actually done anything like this." I admit.

"Does Ryan know you are doing this?" Rachel asks.

I scoff and shake my head. "He would've been on the first flight out here." I chuckle.

"Ry crazy." Rachel laughs knowing Ryan really would.

"Are you going to explain your tattoo now or after?" Addy asks.

I think for a minute before deciding. "After. I want to see the finally product."

A little while later Romeo returns. I lift my shirt up and move my bra so that Romeo can get to underneath my breast. He starts by cleaning the area and the places the stencil down. "Ok I think we're ready." Romeo says pulling up the stencil.

"Oh god, ok Rach come here." I motion her over and grab her hand.

"Ready?" Romeo asks and I nod. When the needle connects with my skin I sucked in a breath. It stung but it was also exhilarating.