f i f t y f o u r » t a r t l e

Start from the beginning

"P-Phoenix," I moaned lowly.

"You want me, don't you, baby," he taunted as his hands travelled to my soaking heat.

"And you're bloody dripping for me right now, aren't you, Adrianna," his voice dropped an octave and then some.

"Ph-Phoenix, I-I have to undress an-" Fuck, why did I say that.

"Do it right now, sexy," he pressed, spinning me out of his embrace by my hand. He let go of my hand, returning back to his seat on my bed with inviting eyes.

"Undress yourself for me, Adrianna," his tone demanding as he smirked. I was completely at his mercy.

Slowly, I lifted my shirt, his shirt over my head, dropping it on the ground. His eyes darkened as I pushed my bra up, letting my breasts spill just a little.

"Adrianna," he gritted through his teeth. I shot him a much sultry smile as my hand went to the waistband of my track shorts and my fingers ran across it back and forth.

"Should I take them off, should I not," I said in a sing song voice, smiling innocently at the bloke.

"You are actually, a, goddamned tease, what the hell," his voice took on an angry tone as lust shined in his eyes. In one swift move, I pushed down on the waistband of both my shorts and my underwear and stood before him.

His jaw dropped and he was frozen, as if he really wasn't expecting me to do it and I used the moment to snatch my robe off its hanger and rush into my en suite.

The steaming water caused all the tension I hadn't known was in my body to dissipate. My eyes fluttered close as I lathered on coconut lime body wash all over my skin and I couldn't help but imagine it was his hands instead.

Moments later, I felt hands grip my waist from behind me and a gasp left my mouth. He pulled me flush against him and I moaned feeling his erection against my arse.

"You've been a bad girl," he growled, pushing himself against me harder but not entering.

"Your relentless teasing, it needs to end," he bit down on my earlobe as he took my breasts in his hands and he began massaging them. My eyes closed and my head tilted back to lean on his shoulder.

Soft gasps and moans fell from my mouth and groans fell from his as we were slowing grinding against each other. It was slow, sweet, and I loved it, I loved him.

"Phoenix," I moaned unbelievably loud as he entered me from behind, filling me wholly and completely. Before I could process what was happening, he turned us around, pinning me against the shower's marble wall.

He began thrusting deeply and quickly, gripping my waist in a bruising way. My loud screams were relentless as he pummelled inside of me.

"Look at me, Adrianna," he demanded and I immediately turned my head. Before I could meet his gaze, he slammed his lips against mine.

"Ph-Phoenix," I moaned, I was so close. His fingers trailed in between my legs and in a slick movement, he thrusted two fingers inside of my dripping cunt.

My hands went to his hair; the burning water jetting down our bodies forgotten as he continued to take me mercilessly.

"Phoenix," I whimper softly.