departure;

Jennie went to her house and packed few clothes to bring to Taeyong's house. She had promised him to stay over for several days.

"Where are you going?" Her mother asked. "I am going to sleep over at my friend's for several days" Jennie told.
"Don't you have a house?" Her mother asked.
"Mom! My friend is sick. I need to take care of him" Jennie said frustratedly.
"Who's he?" Her mother asked while crossing her arms.
"Taeyong. Do you know him?" Jennie asked.
"Oh that lovely boy from the Lee's! Of course I know him" her mother said. Jennie rolled her eyes. "I am going now. Bye mom" she said.

"You're back" Taeyong said while playing games on his tv.
"Of course. What are you playing?" Jennie asked.
"A soccer game. Do you want to join me?" Taeyong asked.
"No it's okay I'm really bad at playing games" Jennie said and chuckled. She sat beside Taeyong and watched him play.

"What do you do when you aren't asleep?" Jennie asked.
"It depends. Sometimes I take a walk outside or just stay indoors" Taeyong told.
"Did you see the doctor?" Jennie asked. She was really worried about him. She never knew this until today. She was expecting a different answer but Taeyong said 'no'.
"Let's go meet the doctor now, okay? I'm with you" Jennie persuaded.
"Okay.." Taeyong replied softly.

Jennie drove them to the hospital for a further check-up.
"Let's go. They called your name" Jennie said and pulled Taeyong with her.
"Lee Taeyong, am I right?" The doctor asked. Taeyong nodded. "Please, have a seat" the doctor said.
Taeyong sat right after being told by the doctor. Jennie sat beside him with full of patience.
"Tell me what's your sickness and the symptoms you are feeling" the doctor said.
"I-I have troubles sleeping at night and I took sleeping pills because I thought it will help. I still do not know why in all of sudden I have troubles sleeping at night. I never experienced this before" Taeyong told.
"What are you up to these days? Are you depressed? Or maybe you have anxiety?" The doctor asked. Jennie looked at Taeyong for his own explanation.
"I don't want to say I'm depressed when I feel like I'm not. I think I'm just stressed and lonely because my parents just got divorced" Taeyong told.
The doctor nodded. "So you're affected by their break up. It takes time to recover but I'm sure you will get through it. I won't give you any sleeping pills because it might get worser. For the time being, make sure someone takes care after you. Are you his wife,Miss?"
Jennie chuckled and shook her head.
"I see that you're his girlfriend, right? Take care of him and look after him. Make sure he eats a proper meal everyday and also, make sure he is in a good mood always" The doctor advised.
"Okay doctor. Thank you so much" Jennie thanked. "Thank you, doctor" Taeyong said before leaving.

"You heard what the doctor said. I need to look after you" Jennie said while both of her hands on the steering wheel and eyes focused on road.
"Yes,Ma'am. I heard him clearly" Taeyong said while his eyes were trailing the road they were passing by.
"Good. I will take care of you" Jennie said and held his hand.
"Hands on steering wheel and eyes on road, please" Taeyong said. Jennie chuckled and followed what he said.

Jennie forced herself to stay up with Taeyong because he couldn't fall asleep.
"Do not force yourself. Just sleep. I'll sleep after you" Taeyong said.
"But-" just before she can continue, she was cut off by Taeyong. "No but's !! Just sleep" Taeyong said.
"Here" he said and patted on the pillows.
Jennie nodded and placed her head on Taeyong's arm on top of the pillows.
Basically, she was laying in his arms.
"If it gets sore, tell me" Jennie said. "Okay. Just sleep" Taeyong said.
"No good night kiss?" Jennie asked. Taeyong laughed.
"Good night pumpkin" Taeyong said and pecked on her forehead.

Taeyong looked at the fast asleep Jennie beside him. She looked calm.
He let out a deep sigh before he continued to play with his phone in the dim light.
He never forgets Jennie's afraid of the dark. He never forgets how clingy she is at times.
How could he forget her for a while when she moves abroad soon?
As time passed by, he managed to fall asleep beside Jennie. He didn't know how it worked but he was finally asleep at night.