"i want to love you as much as we've been waiting"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (A Lot Like Love - Baek A Yeon) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Jennie was walking together with Taeyong to their Physics class.

"Who is your first love?" Taeyong asked during class,in all of sudden. Jennie scoffed. 

Feeling confused and stunned hearing his sudden question.

"I never knew" she answered. 

Taeyong flicked her wrist. "Be serious,Jen!" He said. 

She let out a small laugh. "I don't know. I don't remember" she told. "Why did you ask?" She asked. 

"Nothing. Just curious!" Taeyong said and chuckled.

"Wow wow look at our school's new couple here" Hyojoo said while clapping her hands. 

Jennie stopped walking,so did Taeyong. "What do you want?" Taeyong asked.

 He can see Jennie wasnt having it.

Hyojoo smirked. "Wanting my attention,of course" Jennie said.
Hyojoo took one step forward.
"Remember,i will not forget what you did to me" Hyojoo said. "Fuck off,Hyojoo" Jennie said. Hyojoo pushed her aside but Taeyong was fast enough to catch her from falling.
"What the fuck?" Taeyong yelled.
Hyojoo scoffed. "You guys can rot in hell. There's nothing left for you to protect this bitch" She said. Which clearly left Taeyong clueless.
Jennie looked at her and smirked.
"Do you think i will stay back? No!" She said and pushed Hyojoo aside. And they both started fighting.
"Jennie,no! Please stop!" Taeyong said and hugged Jennie from behind.
Hyojoo stood there looking at Taeyong backhugging Jennie. 

Jennie was stunned upon his action too.

"Jennie,come on let's go. Forget this bitch okay?" Taeyong said and dragged Jennie away from Hyojoo.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong asked Jennie. They were in their Physics class.
"I am okay. I don't even know what's her problem with me" Jennie told. Taeyong looked at Jennie with a concern look. "She is just someone who's jealous of your life,okay? Ignore this toxic person" Jennie then nodded hearing what Taeyong said.

Taeyong had to follow his parents for a business trip because his mother requested him to follow them.
"Taeyong,for this one time,please follow us. We gonna have fun together okay?" His mother persuaded him.
He had no choice but to agree.
"Will you be okay?" Taeyong asked Jennie. 

"Why?" Jennie asked. 

"I mean in Physics class. In case you have no one to talk to.. and in case you have problems at home again?" Taeyong asked. Jennie chuckled. 

"No worries. I have the girls and your friends. And i will let you know if something happens" Jennie told. Taeyong smiled.

"Eh where are you going to?" Jennie asked before she forgot.
"Rome and maybe Venice!" Taeyong told. "Wow that's nice! Aw it must be nice" Jennie said. She's been wanting to visit Italy.
"When are you going?" Jennie asked.
"Tomorrow night" he told while copying the note on the whiteboard.
Jennie's eyes widened. "That soon?!" She asked. 

Taeyong chuckled and nodded. "I thought you are leaving by this weekend!" Jennie said in disbelief.

"Nah it's a business trip so it had to be earlier" Taeyong told. Jennie just nodded.

  ⟡ ⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡ 

Taeyong waited at the airport together with his parents. As usual,there will be bickering among his parents. He just kept his mouth shut the entire time.