"when you feel so lonely,i'll be here to shelter you"

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (And I'm Here-Kim Kyunghee ) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Since that day,Jennie has been grounded. They limit her time going to school and coming back home. Which made her had a hard time to go out with her friends. Especially when they needed to finish their assignments.

She's been crying because her depression came back. She started cutting her wrists back again. She took pills more than she's allowed to. She didnt look normal. Her eyes started to get swollen. Her friends noticed it and gave her so much courages but she guessed it never works on her.
She felt like she wanted to give up on her life.

Taeyong sat beside Jennie in Physics class as usual. She didnt say anything except when it's something important.
"Jennie-um are you okay?" Taeyong asked. Jennie looked at him and smiled bitterly. "I am fine" she told. Taeyong was so sure she wasnt fine! But how could he help her ?
"You look pale,Jen" Taeyong said. Jennie chuckled. "It's because it's getting colder these days"

After class ended,Jennie rushed out to the toilet. Taeyong secretly followed her from behind. He waited for her to get out from the toilet. He didnt see anyone going in or out from the toilet. And he got worried when Jennie didnt come out in 10 minutes.

"Oh God why do i have a bad feeling?" Taeyong said to himself.

 He barged into the toilet and saw Jennie collapsed on the floor. "JENNIE!!" Taeyong screamed upon seeing her collapsed on the floor. "Oh god no what happened?!" Taeyong asked himself. She fainted. Taeyong had no choice but to carry her to the school's clinic.

Everyone was terrifed to see Jennie fainted.
"Nurse! Help me!" Taeyong yelled when he arrived at the school's clinic.
The nurses were rushing to set the bed for Jennie. "Oh no! We need to send her to the hospital!" The nurse said.
"O-okay call the ambulance now please nurse!!" Taeyong begged. Jennie looked so pale.

The ambulance arrived and took Jennie away to the hospital. Taeyong didnt have the chance to inform her friends so he followed along with her classroom teacher.
Jennie was admitted to the emergency ward. Taeyong and her classroom teacher,Ms Park waited outside until the doctor finished checking her condition. "Who is her guardian here?" The doctor asked. Ms Park raised her hand. "Jennie's condition is stable now but she needs a lot of rest. Just let her rest for the time being. You'll inform her parents later on,right Miss?" The doctor asked. "Yes,doctor. I'll inform her parents after this. Thank you doctor" Ms Park thanked. Taeyong let out a relief sigh. "Thank god she's fine" he thanked.

Ms Park went to the washroom while Taeyong took care of Jennie. He stared at her being fast asleep. He saw Jennie's fingers started to move slowly. Her eyes opened slowly despite the bright lights. Jennie groaned because she felt her head spinning. She looked at her right and saw Taeyong with his school uniform.
"Where am i?" Jennie asked. "You are at the hospital,Jen. You fainted in the toilet at school. God you made me and everyone else worried" Taeyong said.
Jennie chuckled. "I should have died" she said. Taeyong was surprised when he heard she said that.
"No Jennie why would you ask for that" Taeyong comforted. She started to cry.
"I don't want to live anymore. I want to fucking die" Jennie said. "I couldnt bear with it anymore. My life is a fucking mess!"
Taeyong held her hand to comfort her.
"There are people who love you in this world,Jennie. You cant just leave them like that. There are solutions to your problems. Hang on,Jennie. I am here."
Jennie smiled bitterly. How could she rely on him ?
"Dont tell my parents about me being hospitalized. Please?" Jennie asked.
Taeyong looked guilty to not to tell her parents as her classroom teacher was involved. "Your classroom teacher knows about this,Jennie.. how could she?" Jennie frowned. "I'll talk to her later" she said,not giving up.