I say whilst still laughing at him. Then I get serious.

"Okay now does anyone want to tell me who he is and why he wants me?"

They all still look away.

"I know you want the truth, we.."

Jen finally starts talking, but not before handing me a folded piece of paper. I sit and read it.

My dear Martha,

I know where you are now, you should know it never takes me long I have friends everywhere. I will take her and soon you will never be able to stop me from getting what I want, and I want my daughter.

Not even her so called sister will be able to save her this time.

I sit there stone still not even breathing. I suddenly go lightheaded and I started seeing black spots, but I still couldn't breathe. Everything went black.

I wake up to Elaina shouting my name. I look around and she is stood next to me I get up from my laid position and feel warm liquid slide down my face, I lift my hand to my face and wipe the liquid with the back of my hand, I look at it and see it is tears. I turn to look at Elaina and she throws herself at me hugging me.

"What's the matter Elaina?"

"Somebody is coming for you, you need to be prepared okay, promise me you will prepare."

I try to answer her but everything goes black.

I suddenly shoot up from my laid position and I scream and see that I am laid across the couch in the pack house living room. Once I stop screaming I am breathing heavily. Nik is immediately by my side holding my hand. I calm my breathing down with Nik murmuring into my ear that he is here for me. I throw my arms around him and pull him back onto the couch where I am laid. I stay in that position for what felt like ages, I didn't want to let go, I felt safe in his arms. Our peace is interrupted when mum, Jen and the guy's come into the living room, making me only cuddle into Nik's side more.

"Michelle, Are you ready to talk?"

I look up at Jen and nod before I sit up, Nik copies me but puts his arm around my shoulder.

"So who is he?"

"He's your dad!"

"What!"

Both me and Ethan say at the same time.

"Wait if that was from our dad then why did it sound like a threat?"

Ethan asks and Jen looks over to him before she answers.

"Because your dad probably isn't the man you grew up with."

"What do you mean!"

Jen looks to mum indicating that she needs to speak now.

"Your dad used to be a good man, he really was he didn't change until he found out I was having Michelle, we found out that Michelle was going to be a hybrid. A hybrid of Werewolf, Witch, Vampire and Fairy. He knew that she would be powerful and he started coming out with thing about taking the power from her and having it himself or that he could use the fact that she's his daughter to make her work for him. I love you just as much as your sister's but I needed to protect her, I couldn't let him do any of that to her just like I would do the same for you."

"So all he wanted was my power?"

"Yes Michelle, but he became more determined to use you as you got older and stronger."