THREE

Olivia P.O.V~

I finished showing max and Harvey around the school with our arms linked together and me in the middle. I remember how much I loved these two monkeys and why. Suddenly the whole School day flew by.

Connor P.O.V~

I walked out of school and saw Olivia waiting in her usual place for me. Only she wasn't alone... she was with two boys, wrapped on her arms, they were all laughing. I walked up and said "em hello... who are yous?" As any protective brother would do. "Well bruv forget to tell me something" Olivia said. "Your in a better mood" I say. " but who are they"

The two boys turned around and said "oiiii mate" IT WAS MAX AND HARVEY. "Oiiii I didn't know you's were coming today" we bro hug because we are cool, yea. "I thought you were coming tomorrow" I say. "We wanted to surprise you!" Harvey says. "Right"
I could see Olivia was confused of how I know they are here. I have a lot of explaining to do. But wait how does she remember them ?

Olivia P.O.V~

Connor knew why they were here. He has a lot of explaining to do.
"Guys I'm here!!" We turn around and see our mum standing outside the car shouting at us. I look at Connor, both of us shake our head. "Bye max" I say hugging max. "Bye harvs" I say hugging Harvey. "Bye" says max "you remember our nicknames "Harvey said laughing. "Yeaaaaa but i only get to call you that so shush, Bye" i whisper to harvey and he winks at me before I run to the car. Me and Connor jump in the car. Waiting for mum to drive.

Then all of a sudden mum mumbles "max and Harvey" "What mum" I ask confused. She then runs out of the car and hugs max and Harvey

Max P.O.V~

"hi ......... you ok?" I asked confused. "Shutup max, remember it's Olivias mum?"harvey said annoyed "oh call me Shauna OH boys I haven't seen you in forever" Shauna says "yea it's been a while." Me and Harvey shake our heads "how are you getting home" " bus" I said "no let me give you a lift" " thank you Mrs ... Shauna" Harvey said, laughing at the end.As I was walking to the car I could see Olivia clean embarrassed it was quite funny.

Olivia P.O.V~

Omg mum is actually so embarrassing. I think max could see how embarrassed I was because he was laughing. The mills got in the car. Max in the front and harvs got in the back beside me.

~time skip~

"Here you go boys, home at last"- mum said.
" mum this is our house" I said confused.
"I know but the boys live right in front of us" when mum said that my heart and jaw dropped. I really blacked out through the whole conversation.
"Thanks" max and Harvey both said with a giggle.

Before harvey got out he whispered to me "try not to blush too much princess" which obviously made my face redder. What just happened?

I don't know who's more embarrassing me or my mum.