Mr Trouble

I held her hands above her head as I leaned closer to her face. How the hell did she find out?! She was only Billies's sexy ass grlfriend!! Quite smart for a young lady as herself.. I'll give her that.

"How the fuck did you find out?" I growled into her face. She only smirked .

"Please Mike, I'm BeeJ's girlie and the fact you sneak about a lot makes me suspious" She simply replied. I growled more and gripped her wrists tighter. "Calm it tiger, I won't tell your pretty girlfriend about the other pathetic woman"

"You better not Winter, otherwise I will seriously hurt you.." I threatened loosening my grip slightly.

"Sweetie, Sky won't hear nothing from me, secret is safe with me.. then again you shouldn't be cheating on her Mr Dirnt" She told me giving me that look. I simply rolled my eyes and let go of her.

"Well... I can't help it and you know it, Billie managed to stop when he met you.. cause your special" I replied to her quietly. She pulled my face to look her in those beautiful crimson eyes of hers.

"Get to know her better.. spend time with her properly and you'll feel it" She said softly and placed a kiss on my nose. I smiled as she let go of my face and started walking to the door.

"Hey, if Sky doesn't work out.. Wanna go for a drink?" I asked as she opened the door.

"In your dreams Dirnt" She replied with a laugh and left. I chuckled to myself and left the room as well. Ok.. Spend time with her. Easy.. I think. I walked back over to Sky, who was sat in the kitchen with Billie, and sat beside her. I smiled at her as she turned towards me.

She's so cute and girly. I can't quite explain her beauty but she's just wow.. Thats why I've never let go of her. Shes mine. I held her hand as she started explaining something or other, wasn't really listening. How can something this extrodinary be talking about something so dull? Maybe if I ask her? Hmm.. It might work.. or maybe not.

"Sky, want to go out for a bit?" I asked quickly. She looked at me a bit surprized and I looked at her for an answer. I smiled at her and a smile  grew on her face.

"Sure" She replied and we both stood to our feet. I let her choose our desination and we set off.

~Couple hours later~

We came back from the cinema and I swear to fucking god I really wanted to kill myself. I hate cickflicks... Their so soppy! I had to sit there while my girl enjoyed the film and I'm just dying in the cinema seat! And there was no way out!! At least she enjoyed it. She pulled me upstairs to our room. As we walked down the hallway, I heard moaning from Billie's room. Well their at it again. Sky quickly pulled me in and we sat down on the bed.

"M-Mike.. D-Do you l-love me?" Sky stuttered still sniffling over the film. I smiled and pulled her onto my lap.

"I'll love you forever babe" I answered kissing her cheek. She smiled happily and went to kiss me on the lips. I moved my face away quickly and she looked confused. "Look, I love you, but not the snot dribbling down your face" She quickly wiped it away embarressed and I chuckled.

I truly love her.

(Another Green Day one shot! Apologies for spelling mistakes! ~ Rage)