"Nice to mee you too, Lloyd." I was internally throwing up. As much as I thought Lloyd was hot, I couldn't stand to look at him, so I switched my line of vision to the tiny window on the opposite side of the room, looking at the fluffy white clouds passing by.

I heard Lloyd chuckle lighty beside me. I looked at him. "What?" I asked.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out onto the deck. "Sorry," he said, "but you wanna see this."

I rolled my eyes. What was out there that I could possibly wanna see?

Lloyd pulled me to the edge of the deck, and we looked at the cloud beneath us. He put his arms out in front of him, and something green shot out.

I screamed as a green dragon appeard in front of us. Lloyd looked at me and smiled at my scream. "Scared?"

I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

He jumped off of the Bounty and landed on his dragon, whose flapping wings made the wind blowing in my face ten times colder.

I tapped my foot. He just wanted to show me this. I scoffed, smirking. Show off. There was nothing he actually wanted to show me. Typical -

"You gonna get on?"

I turned back to him, my stomach flipping.

"Uh, I uh.."

"It'll be fun." Lloyd persisted. "I promise."

I bit my lower lip. "Okay." I wobbled on my feet, grabbing his hand and then sitting behind him on the dragon. Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach. I was sitting with my arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

"You good?" Lloyd glanced behind his shoulder, watching me as I nodded. He smiled. "Hold on."

"Wait -!" I screamed.

Lloyd pulled on the reigns before his dragon dipped down violently, dashing back down into the clouds. I yelped, squeezing Lloyd tighter against me. He laughed, looking at me.

My eyes were shut tightly, my h/c hair blowing in the wind. I looked up at Lloyd. "Put me down!" I yelled.

"But you're gonna miss the best part!"

I shook my head, shivering at the cold winds that blew in my face. "Nope! P-please! I can't-"

Lloyd pulled the dragon to a stop and angled us upwards. I shook my head, screaming. I wasn't afraid of heights, I was just frightened of a few things. 1) I was with Lloyd. 2) What if he fucking dropped me? And 3) I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS!

"Hold on! I promise this will get a lot better Y/n!" Lloyd yelled, pulling on the reigns again. His dragon took off, flying back into the clouds and emerging above them.

I couldn't help but let a smile pull at the corners of my lips as we flew above the clouds. I looked up, opening my eyes. I gasped in awe, looking at the stars that lit up the sky.

My jaw dropped as I tasted the wind, the air. Everything was so fresh up here. It felt like I could be renewed here, up in the sky. It took me a moment, but I noticed that Lloyd was staring at me.

I stared back at him, his green eyes shimmering in the moonlight.
I subtly bit my lip, smiling softly at the blonde haired boy. It took me a while to remember why I was angry at this guy. He did his best protecting the city. Was I even mad at him at all? Or was I just mad at myself for letting my parent's murder happen?

I couldn't remember. I was too into the moment as we landed on a cliff, the dragon vanishing from underneath our butts, Lloyd catching me in his arms (bridal style) before I fell, setting me down gently on my feet.

My eyes instantly lit up as I looked at the distant city lights before us, that seemed so tiny and far away from where we were. The dark night sky and stars finished the scene. 

There were fluffy whote clouds that floated just below our feet. I smiled and giggled as I watched them blow past.

"Amazing, isn't it?"

I jumped at Lloyd's voice. I had almost forgotten he was here.

I chuckled softly. "Yeah," I said, turning towards him, pushing my hair behind my ear and looking at his green eyes, hoping I wasn't obviously getting lost in them.

Was I falling for him? No.....maybe.... Just a little crush on him....? Maybe? A crush the size of an atom. No, if you split the atom in half, and then split it again, that would be how big my crush on him is....right?

I smiled wider, glad that it was too dark for him too see the blush upon my cheeks. "Amazing," I said not taking my eyes off of him.

《《UNEDITED》》